Could I be pregnant? Please HELP!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Michelle_za, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Michelle_za

Michelle_za Member

Hi girls..

I had a miscarriage in June at 5 weeks pregnant. :cry:

My AF returned 33 days after.

After AF we babydanced a lot for a month and now I am on CD35. I feel so pregnant, but I took a hpt today (2 days late) and it was negative. I did have a lot of liquid to drink today, my urine is very very light. Could that have influenced it?

I am not sure when I ovulated. I did have mid-cycle spotting for one day on CD15.

Should I test tomorrow with First Morning Urine? Or wait till Wednesday then I will be 7 days late?

My symptoms: Tender slightly bigger boobs, lower back pain, I have cramps/pulling feelings down there for about a week now.

2. aurora

aurora Well-Known Member

You can test whenever you like, just depends on if you have the tests or if you don't mind spending the money =)
    I pee on a stick at any given chance, should lock them up. haha
    Good Luck!

3. Caterpiller

Caterpiller Not cooperating

Sorry for your loss Michelle. Your symptoms sound promising, but as hCG increases with time, you might not be producing enough for an accurate test - I would suggest FMU tomorrow, failing that, wait a few more days and try again - if nothing call you primary health clinic for an appointment.

FX'd for your :bfp: sweetie

4. Pregnant15 xx

Pregnant15 xx Pregnant 1st trimester xx

Hiya i took a pregnancy test at 2 days after and it was negative then 4 days later i come on and and then 2 weeks later i found out i was 3 weeks pregnant good luck if you need advice i am here x

5. lvh05

lvh05 Stick, baby, stick!!

I agree! Always test again unless the :witch: gets you.

I feel like you see people who get BFP 9 DPO (just like my lucky sister!) and you read the box that says 99% accurate, and we all get put in this box. But, the truth is, every woman is different, every cycle is different, and so is every pregnancy.

Not everyone will get a :BFP: right away. Sometimes it takes your body a few days to build up enough HCG. If you are pregnant, you will be pregnant in a few days still! :) And if you're not, there's always next cycle.

I had a 28 day cycle before my MC, took 5 weeks to get my :witch: back, and now I'm on day 30 w/ no :witch: and my DH has locked away the HPTs, since last time I drove myself mad testing every day (sometimes twice a day) for 10 days. Finally, 10 days later, there was my beautiful :BFP:! So, he told me to wait until next Saturday, which I will. Otherwise, I'll drive myself mad.

:dust: :dust: and more :dust:. Let us know how it goes!