Could I be pregnant? Please respond!

tkeith8109

Reaction score
So my period came about 1-2 days late and it started out at a medium flow-which is weird for me. The next day it stopped then I started having red streaks with a lot of cm. It went back to a medium flow and now it's stopped completely. I just checked and there was some very small brown cm, but nothing else. I've been having bad cramps, which again is very uncommon for me. Could this be a pregnancy or just some weird hormonal change???

I have that also. I'm on day 3 of "spotting". This is not my normal.. ive never had a period like this. Then all of a sudden yesterday my allergies went crazy, my back's killing me, and im constipated (TMI..sorry) Being constipated is not my normal during AF time.. i can usually go at least 3-4 times in a day... (TMI..again...sorry) I took a pregnancy test and got a :bfn: ....but i tested in the middle of the day. I'm about ready to give up on trying. My fiance and I had a miscarriage 2 years ago, we just haven't been able to conceive yet. I was hoping this was our time but I have my doubts.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->