Could I be pregnant? Weird symptoms

aveda_123

Reaction score
I usually hate these vague questions but I have been doing a lot of research on my own and I can't really find anything that exactly pertains to me so I thought I would ask myself.

I am trying to get pregnant...not on the pill, not using any kind of protection.
My husband and I had sex during the time I was ovulating this past month.
About 9 days after we had sex, I had weird light pinkish spotting that lasted about 2 days, only when I would go to the bathroom. It wouldn't happen in my underwear throughout the day, only when I wiped after going to the bathroom.
Now, Yesterday was the day I was suppose to get my regular period (I keep a fertility calendar and keep track of all this). Yesterday morning I had nothing. But about 4:00pm I got some brownish pinkish spotting and very small cramping, so I figured I was getting my period. But now today Im still ONLY getting this brownish spotting....and again, its only when I go to the bathroom. Usually when I get my period Ill have some spotting the day before and that will lead into my regular period but nothing is happening like it usually does. I feel my breasts are a little tender and I feel like they are somewhat bigger, but it could just be my mind playing tricks on me.

Any advice? Was the 1st spotting that occurred implantation bleeding? If so, what's the bleeding I am having now? I know, go take a test....but right now i can't get out of work to go take one and I don't really want to waste the money on one if my period will just come tomorrow, you know what I mean? Anything information regarding this will be helpful. Thank you in advance

I usually hate these vague questions but I have been doing a lot of research on my own and I can't really find anything that exactly pertains to me so I thought I would ask myself.

I am trying to get pregnant...not on the pill, not using any kind of protection.
My husband and I had sex during the time I was ovulating this past month.
About 9 days after we had sex, I had weird light pinkish spotting that lasted about 2 days, only when I would go to the bathroom. It wouldn't happen in my underwear throughout the day, only when I wiped after going to the bathroom.
Now, Yesterday was the day I was suppose to get my regular period (I keep a fertility calendar and keep track of all this). Yesterday morning I had nothing. But about 4:00pm I got some brownish pinkish spotting and very small cramping, so I figured I was getting my period. But now today Im still ONLY getting this brownish spotting....and again, its only when I go to the bathroom. Usually when I get my period Ill have some spotting the day before and that will lead into my regular period but nothing is happening like it usually does. I feel my breasts are a little tender and I feel like they are somewhat bigger, but it could just be my mind playing tricks on me.

Any advice? Was the 1st spotting that occurred implantation bleeding? If so, what's the bleeding I am having now? I know, go take a test....but right now i can't get out of work to go take one and I don't really want to waste the money on one if my period will just come tomorrow, you know what I mean? Anything information regarding this will be helpful. Thank you in advance

I didn't want to read and run.. Don't know much about implantation bleeding, never had it with my first.. But I would get a test like you said.. Maybe on your lunch break or any break go to the closest store and bring it to work and when your off your break go to the bathroom and bring the test then do the test.. Gotta be sneaky!! Just make sure you put the test in your pocket so no one gets what your doing.. Can you tell I have done this a few times.. haha.. But good luck, hope you get your bfp!!!

IMO, from allll the reading I've done on these forums and those similar, it sounds like you have a great chance of being pregnant. I agree with the previous poster, test when you can. And good luck!

I will keep everyone updated when I am able to go get and take a test. probably won't be for a couple of days though. damn busy schedules.

I wish you all the best Aveda. Everyone here will happy for you.

I don't know much about implantation bleeding but sounds like there is a chance...keep us posted. X

unfortunatly i got period last night. i figured this would happen...knew it was too good to be true. :(

oh well i guess....always next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->