Could I be Pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeLoveFaith

Reaction score
Hello there I am seeking advice. I am 17 with PCOS, regular periods (25-30 day cycles), and I think I may be pregnant. My last menstrual cycle was November 18th 2013. Next expected period around December 13-16th. At first I thought it was my PCOS acting up or my mind playing tricks on me but I am not so sure anymore. Since then I have been experiencing the following; fatigue, mild cramping, nausea, cravings, light headaches and backaches, sore breast, a little darkening around the nipples but not for sure, tender nipples, frequent urination, constipation, and a liquid like milky white discharge that has no smell. Any information will be helpful.

Hi,

The only way to know for sure is to do a pregnancy test. Good luck.

You would only be around 5 dpo. The egg(if fertilized) attempts to implant at 5-6 dpo... Any symptoms before then (and for at least a few days after) is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. it's not til the egg implants that it starts producing hcg and creating the symptoms you've described.

Thread closed

BabyandBump does not support minors 'Trying to Conceive'. While we understand that teenage pregnancy is becoming more and more common we do not endorse those under the legal adult age (18 years old) trying to get pregnant, and as such all threads pertaining to this will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"