Could I be pregnant?

OleMissLady09

Reaction score
Ok, here is my story:

My last period started on November 27 and lasted about 4-5 days. I was on Tri-Sprintec, but I quit taking it around the middle of October.

I had sex Sunday night around 9-10 PM (Dec. 15). Before birth control, my cycle was around 30-35 days long. I had what I think was EWCM a few days before I had sex. Around 3 AM after I had sex, I woke up to go to the bathroom and had a long string of what looked like EWCM hanging out of me and slide into the toilet. DID I OVULATE? What are the chances that I will get pregnant? The next day I did not have any cervical mucus - everything is pretty much dried up.

I'm not TTC, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had a baby.

[edited by admin as per forum rules] If it happens - GREAT. If doesn't - GREAT. I just wanted to get some advice. Thanks!

It could well be ovulation if you noticed EWCM and then it dried up, but it sounds like it's too soon to take a test yet, wait two weeks after sex then take a test

It could have just been left over semen and CM from DtD.

I agree with a previous poster that it could have just been leftover semen. Also, don't be shocked if your cycles are weird after coming of the birth control. It's pretty common for your cycles to be messed up.

Take a test two weeks after you have sex...that should give you an accurate answer. :flower:

If you dtd, I guess there's always a chance of getting pregnant.

The only way to find out is to test near when your periods due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"