Could I be pregnant?!

Sophiemarie95

Reaction score
Okay so me and my partner have not been trying so this is simply an accident if I am needles to say I would be thrilled but he would not

Anyways we had sex on 20th April and the condom broke I didn't think much of it as I have no idea when I ovulate although I know I do

Okay so Saturday the 26th I started to feel nauseous and was put off many foods I like this is still happening today
I have been lightheaded cramping very emotional and urinating a lot more
My discharge has been a lot more creamy and today within it I noticed two tiny brown dots that could be implantation bleeding ?

I've got doctors Friday just wanted some opinions from people

The only way to know for sure if your pregnant is to do a pregnancy test. :)

It's unlikely you would feel symptoms 6 days after having a failed BC method.

Yes, 6 days after intercourse would be a bit soon to feel many pregnancy-related symptoms, like nausea and food aversions. However, it might be worth it to take a pregnancy test just to be sure. Do you have any idea when you were expecting your AF, though?

i do feel im very sensitive with my body like any change that happens i know about

How long after is soonest it would have been 10 days ago now since we had sex

It could be too early for a positive test, I didn't get my BFP until 14 days past ovulation, solid wait a few days then test again.

It could be too early for a positive test,mi didn't get my BFP until 14 days past ovulation, solid wait a few days then test again.
okay thanks i have actualy got a doctors appointment friday so i will maybe see if they can do a blood test :)

will keep updated when i know for sure if its postive or negative

Still getting a bit of brown spotting so I'm still hopefully fingers crossed it's a good outcome at doctors Friday !

when is your next period due? i think that testing today would be a bit too early, i didn't get my BFP until 15 DPO.. AF was 5 days late back then.

good luck tomorrow at the docs! and keep us updated!

when is your next period due? i think that testing today would be a bit too early, i didn't get my BFP until 15 DPO.. AF was 5 days late back then.

good luck tomorrow at the docs! and keep us updated!
Hi not sure when due ive always had very irregular periods my last natural one was 2012 and the others i have had are forced ones but since coming off pill in aug 2013 had none

i do know i ovulate though used a kit...weirdly enough i ovulated different time each month when i tested for 3 months so i stopped tracking it

it will be 12 days tomorrow i may have been ovulating because i was very moody for that weekend and just felt few more hormones so 11dpo(maybe?!)

im hoping that i can find out if i am or not before my bone scan i need but im really worried about getting it done hopefully it wont be scheduled for another week!! then at least it will be at least 15 days since the time

Fx'd for you!
Thanks

I'm kind of worried /unsure on 10dpo Wednesday I started spotting brown and pink mixed with CM it's only there when I wipe and now 12dpo it's orange...it doesn't look like a period and still I've only had one tiny tiny spot on my underwear could this still be implantation bleeding or ? :(

Hi,

I didnt want to read and run. How did you get on with the doctor?

It's difficult to be able to offer advice as your cycles seem quite whacky. But, you never know! Our bodies are weird and wonderful things :)

Hi,

I didnt want to read and run. How did you get on with the doctor?

It's difficult to be able to offer advice as your cycles seem quite whacky. But, you never know! Our bodies are weird and wonderful things :)
He told me to wait another week didn't do any tests etc

15dpo today still no BFP the brown spotting stopped yesterday at 14dpo my symptoms are mainly the same although I now cannot stand the smell of meat or taste and for some reason cake...all I want right now is mustard...I know cravings don't start till later on so I don't know what's going on I'm also getting hot flushes my OH touches my head and says I'm cold...I feel like I'm burning!! Happening right this second too :( keep getting dizzy and short of breath :( feel so shit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->