Could I be Pregnant?

mamma23

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I took out my mirena on May 30, 2014 and been TTC ever since. I had very light bleeding/spotting for 4-5 days. So far i have had 2 false tests. I started tracking my ovulation using my cycle (28 days before mirena) and it says i ovulated on the 13. The week of the 13 me and my spouse were very active. Since than i have been getting body aches, uneasy feeling in my stomach (comes and goes but no vomiting), some smells make me gag, some lower back pain and knee pain (comes and goes) and headaches. Have been very moody and i'm trying not to worry or think about if i could be pregnant. My period is suppose to be due June 27th, 2014. On the ovulation day (13th) my CM was watery and could stretch and inch w/o breaking, cervix (doughnut lol) was high, closed off, hard to reach. Before than and now it is a bit grey, looks like lotion and feels creamy (theres not a whole lot there though) and cervix is low, open. I do notice that i have enough to cover my finger. Is this ovulation? PLEASE help. im so confused and stressing myself out. I am 6dpo (if i did ovulate on the 13th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->