Could I be pregnant?

mat2014

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to this site (just signed up) and I have a few questions I'm hoping someone might be able to give me answers to. First of all, I've been with my bf for almost 9 months now and been on the pill (Levlen) for 7 months. Last month my bf and I did it while I was on the 3rd last day of my period and for the first time he.. you know... inside me. I didn't think anything of it since I'm on the pill but then I started having symptoms of pregnancy like sore breasts, gassy, bloating, nausea, extreme tiredness, mood swings, really emotional and I did a few hpts a few days before my next period was due (which was the 8th Sept) and they all came back negative. My period ended up being a day late which I know isn't much but it is unusual for me so I put it down to stress. My period always lasts 8 days so it ended on the 16th like normal but then on the 23rd I noticed my breasts started getting really sore again mainly on the sides and they really hurt to touch. My nipples were sore also but now they're okay but the rest of my breasts still hurt. My mood swings are back and I'm super emotional. Could I still be pregnant even though I had a period or withdrawal bleed since I'm on the pill? My boobs don't usually hurt until 2 or 3 days before my period starts. I'm not due again till the 9th of October. My aunty commented the other day that I looked beautiful and my cousin added that I'm glowing (I was makeup free so it wasn't that lol) which made me think maybe I might be pregnant but I don't know. I've heard stories of women still bleeding during their pregnancy and not getting a positive test untill weeks into it so I'm confused. Sorry I rambled but I really want some answers. My doctor is always booked out so it's hard to get an appointment to ask her. Thanks in advance :)

Doesn't sound like it..
If you're worried you could see your doctor.

If you had a normal 8 day period, it's unlikely that you are pregnant. If you are, indeed, pregnant it's definitely far enough along that a HPT would turn up positive. Take a test tomorrow morning with your first morning urine. It's more concentrated from being held all night and will give you the most accurate result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->