could i be pregnant??

maddy15

Reaction score
Hi everybody, i had my last period on jan 19th. I believe i ovulated on feb 2nd. When i wiped, i had fresh blood and mucus on the toilet paper, this happened three times this week. We were very active this past ovulation period.. now on feb 6th, i just started feeling different. I cant explain it, but i just dont feel myself. Cramping, nausea, things like that. Now my real question.. when we had intercourse on saturday, feb 7th, i went to the bathroom after and noticed a maybe 10 cm circular pink fleshy chunk in the toilet, with a little white thing attached.. could that have been implantation bleeding? I had a little pink on the toilet paper after.. i got impatient and took a test today, 5 days before missed period and a BFN. Anyvody have this happen and still be pregnant?

Hi,

Maybe I'm not going to be of much help, but if implantation did actually happen on the 7th, today would be way to early to test.

As for the discharge I've never heard something similar. Maybe other ladies could help with info about that.

Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"