Could I be pregnant?

Reycal

Reaction score
Hello all!
I am not sure what is going on with me but Last month I was two weeks late getting my period and when I got it only a spot of blood the size of my finger came out, and a few days after it was a very light pink color, no blood. I took two pregnancy test and came out negative. I got a pap done two weeks after that and said i was fine. Neg std, hpv & blood & urine pregnancy test came out neg. i am two weeks late and still have not gotten my period. I took a urine pregnancy test two days ago and it came out neg. I am feeling really bloated and i feel like my stomach is growing and feels slightly harder around my pelvic area and pressure like slight cramping in that area. I called my doctor that did my pap n she said its probably the pap that changed my period. Could that be true? & With negative tests could it be possible that I am pregnant? Help!

I'd say no since you've had negative tests, but if you're concerned, then maybe make an appointment with your doctor.

It doesn't sound like it but I'd definitely make an appointment with gyno and let them know what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->