Could I be pregnant?

PregOrNo

Reaction score
Hi. Im new to this site, but ive seen other threads and read up on them in the past. But i decided it was time to make one so i could have some help. Im wondering if im pregnant. I have symptoms. I am on day 37 of my cycle and i never go more than 28 days. My period is late. I have heartburn every night. Everytime i need to pee, i feel like im about to pee my pants. I have this continuous white mucus everyday since a couple of days after my last period. My breasts were as tender as theyve ever been for a week but it went away and still no period so i dont think it was a period symptom. Ive had weird fuzzy feelings in my stomach and food adversions. About a week and a half ago, i had a pinkish color on my toilet paper but that couldve been anything. Ive been tired a lot more lately. Me and my boyfriend stay together every weekend and we do it at least once or twice every weekend. And during christmas, i stayed a week so we did it often during that. I dont know if im looking too far into this and just getting my hopes up, but i need your thoughts and opinions and help. Ive never been through this before. And i dont really have any access to a pregnancy test, but if i end up going over a month without my period, i will get my boyfriend to buy one. But until then, i need to wait on my period and talk to yall and see your experiences and stories and help. Thank you in advance.

Quite possible you could be pregnant, only way to know for sure is to test or wait for your period. How would you feel if you are pregnant?

Please note the forum rules
Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.
Duplicate threads have been removed.

Quite possible you could be pregnant, only way to know for sure is to test or wait for your period. How would you feel if you are pregnant?

I would be okay with it and i would accept the consequences and try to be the best mom i could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->