Could I be pregnant!?

Sammy1392

Reaction score
Hey guys !
Forgive me here I'm new to all this and have no idea what any of the abbreviations are such as dpo is it?
Anyways so my last period ended on nov 2nd and I had unprotected sex on the 11th which according to my fertility tracker app I was ovulating and the 12th was supposed to be my highest chance of conceiving. The next day ( the 12th) I started blessing very light for 2 days and when it stopped I had the tiniest bit of ewcm ( the only abbreviation I know lol) I had a small amount of lower back pain briefly, just a bit achy but I don't know if it would be too early for that. My nipples are sore, I'm not frequently peeing but more so than normal for me, I had a real stuffy nose for 2-3 days and it was runny, I find I've been feeling a bit dizzy lately .. more so when I waste up in the morning or when I get up from a nap.. I feel like death. I find over the past 2 days I have between 1-2 hot flashes and feel a little out of breath when it happens.. sometimes a bit out of breath going up stairs, I have been headachy the past 2 days as well and very random periods of an upset stomach.. not severely nauseous just a little off. My period was due today but I don't have it so I don't know if all of that is too early to see any of those symptoms happening or if they are all symptoms or not also my body temp at ovulation was around 72.2 and it's been hovering around 98.4 so I'm not sure .. can I get some opinions!? My boyfriend is pretty excited and thinks I might be butni don't want to get my hopes too high up just yet.

Did anyone else Feel that way before their period? I'm excited but nervous I'm might not be.

It definitely sounds possible, before my bfp I felt quite dizzy, sore throat, out of breathe, and hot flashes. Unfortunately that ended in mc and since then I have had similar feelings after ovulation as well so it could be either. I'm assuming also that your numbers are off for your temp because 72.2 degrees is not possible (way too low, I think you'd be dead). If af was due today you should be able to take a test now. I'd do it with fmu tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

I think it definitely sounds possible. DPO is days past/post ovulation. If you ovulated the 11-12th, then you'd be about 13-14 days past/post ovulation. If you were supposed to start today, I'd definitely test with fmu.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->