Could I be pregnant?

jazzie17

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Long time reader, first time poster here. So my husband and I are wanting to start ttc'ing next month, we were taking this month to track my ovulation and get it just right. I have been taking both the clearblue digital ovulation kits. I've been doing the advanced(flashing and solid smiley) in the mornings and just the regular (smiley or now smiley) at night. On Friday morning I got a flashing smiley. We bd'd on Friday night. Hubby came earlier then expected and we used withdraw method. We waited a few minutes and did it again. He didn't finish the second time. Well the next day I got peak fertility on both test. I read that because he didn't urinate in between I could still get pregnant, which are fine having one a month earlier. So am I technically in my TWW? Sorry so long, I just want to make sure you have all the info!

It's certainly possible. Some semen is released prior to ejaculation and obviously there would still be some left after if you did it again. It's not the most ideal situation, but anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->