Could I be pregnant?

Lex1113

Reaction score
My cycles are normally 28-31 days and I'm on day 29. My tracker says I ovulated (it's guessing) on day 18. I had sex around that time (3 days before and 1 day before). Now I am breaking out badly, I get cystic acne sometimes but now I have like 2-3 of them and it's NEVER more than 1, in the shower earlier I found a pimple on my shoulder! And it was big! Also along my jaw line. I also have frequent trips to the bathroom, even though I am drinking 64 ounces a day of water it's different then when it was before I ovulated. Another weird thing is that my vaginal walls are quite swollen and my vaginal lips look, for lack of a better word, stretched or rubbery maybe? Kind of how they look after sex but it's all the time for the past few days? My boobs are also bigger than normal but not huge. We've been ttc for a while now and it's really hard every time AF come, so these abnormal changes are giving me hope!

So my period is supposed to start tomorrow and I'm wearing black panties today and I could've sworn all day I had a spot or two of red in my panties, which when I start my period it's a little at first but it never stops it just increases, but it's only been the little spot in my panties and I swear I thought I was just going crazy but I finally had enough guessing and asked my boyfriend and he said "yep that's definitely red". Now I'm going crazy! I really think this is our month!! Wish me luck!

AF started yesterday unfortunately :( this is about our 8th month of trying. I think we are going to start taking natural supplements to help aid fertility. I'm going to be taking a prenatal vitamin along with evening primrose oil and red raspberry leaf capsules. And he is going to start taking maca root, which I'm still trying to decide if I want to take that or not. I've read so many good reviews on these and we're going to the store tonight to get them to start taking as soon as possible. Thank you for anyone taking the time to read! I'll let you know how these supplements are doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->