could i be pregnant?

lauren21

Reaction score
Hiya, just wanting some opinions on my situation as it is too early for me to take a pregancy test. I am 21 and my boyfriend and I had sex just before my ovulation dates and during ovulation. My period is due in about 7/8 days but I have had a few symptoms. I have been really emotional, crying at absolutely anything! I have been feeling nauseous, bloated and generally just feeling bigger (if that makes sense). i have had cramps, mild back ache, i have been urinating more and have had some discharge. I have also been eating more and alls I feel like eating is fatty and sugary foods. I have had slight breast tenderness but not loads and no implantation bleeding. I know these are two of the main symptoms but with not spotting and my breasts not being too sore is there a chance i could be pregnant anyway?

Any advice would be great

Every pregnancy and every woman is different. There is a chance you might be pregnant or these could all be pms symptoms. You won't know until you test about a week from now. GL, hun. :)

You could be but you need to take a test to be sure. Maybe text in a few days? Let us know your results. And hope you get the results you want!

AF came this morning :( disappointed but theres always next month! Does anyone have any pre pregnancy advice? Its all a bit new to me :)

Sorry to hear that Lauren. As you said, there's always next month. And sorry I've no advice - it's pretty new to me too!

Hi Lauren.. did you use OPK? if you didn't i suggest using them next month at least you would then know if you definitely Ov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->