could i be pregnent?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by shy415, Nov 16, 2011.

1. shy415

shy415 New Member

My period is 21 days late as it usually comes down between the 24th and 27th. I took a pregnency test 2 weeks ago, but it was negative. Now I am way over due, no signs of a period. Lately I am always sleepy, fatugued, and I get dizzy spelled. My boobs get sore at the tip out of nowhere, and my lower pelvic is itchy and at times sore. I keep feelin uterus pinches in the pelvic and uterine canal for a little over a week now, and I am confused. Can it be a false pregnency, a illness or cervical cancer. I would love some advise, as I already made a appointment for a blood test, I would just like some information or advise as to what to look out for.

2. mommy2lilmen

mommy2lilmen Well-Known Member

Have you done a test since? It could be pregnancy.. You wont know unless you get tested.Good luck. :)

3. NannyWhitney

NannyWhitney Mommy to Gloria

Test again! Try a First Response Early Result. Those are very sensitive. Good luck! :thumbup:

4. babydoll06

babydoll06 Well-Known Member

You could be pregnant. The first test may have been taken too soon or taken with too dilute of a urine sample or even with a test that wasn't sensitive enough at the time. I think going to the doctor is a great idea since you are so late but if you're really looking for answers now you should take another test. As late as you are, a test would work any time of the day because there should be plenty of hormone built up in you now. Good luck & I hope you get the answer you are looking for!

5. kittymarie

kittymarie TTC #2!

have you tested since that first test? honestly, we don't know how your body is or if you could possibly have a long irregular cycle. your best bet is to test again. sorry, we won't have the answer for you! :hugs: