Could I be...?? SO confused!

SD85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This is my first time posting here; hope I'm in the right place! Sorry if it's a little long but I'm completely confused!

I'm currently at 15dpo and usually have a 28-30 day cycle, I have endometriosis which can cause AF to be a day or two out but it's generally 28-30 days. My LMP was 17th May & I believe I ovulated around 31st May, we BD that night and on the nights before.

I have been having weird cramps and creamy white cm from about 5dpo. I have noticed blue veins appear around my boobs which lead to my nipples and get a stabbing/pin prick sensation at least every hour, worse when I have a bra on. They are sore and seem a little bigger as does my stomach (bloated).

At 12dpo I had one small bleed, only on the toilet paper - it was bright(ish) red and only happened the once, it completely disappeared after that. On 13dpo, 14dpo & this morning I have had a very light pink discharge which seems watery. On the night of 14dpo I did a hpt which was negative.

I have been having mild cramping, feeling nauseated but haven't thrown up (just that feeling in my throat like I'm about to), weird feeling in my armpits and feeling hungry but full at the same time. Hot flashes, tired but can't sleep properly and some dizziness. I also had a sore throat and very stuffy nose as well as thrush (I think) between 5dpo-8dpo - all disappeared on their own.

Do you think I could be pregnant despite the bfn or my brain & body are just tricking me and AF will arrive soon?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm really confused! :shrug:

Thanks for reading!

:shrug: wish I could help but I'm having the same problem. Today is day 32 for me and normally my cycle is 30 days. Tested yesterday and BFN. I have a feeling I'm just late, but we just started trying for baby #2 last month so I'm hoping I just tested too early? Good luck, hope you get a :bfp:

Hopefully you'll get your bfp! I can't be any help either unfortunately because I have such a weird cycle due to PCOS. But I started cramping 6 dpo, then it stopped. Feel bloated like crazy today & got really sick this morning. Crazy hot flash, shortness of breath & bbs hurt. I tested yesterday at 11 dpo but it was Bfn. Told myself I would wait till Sunday but this symptoms are getting worse & I just feel horrible.

Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->