Could I be trying to ovulate?

krissie328

Reaction score
So with DS I did not ovulate so I am not familar with all this.

I have been using the nuvaring, however, I took it out on CD 21 because I was having some pain and decided it wasn't worth using hormonal b/c. We have decided to just NTNP for awhile. I believed I wasn't ovulating so no biggie.

Well I am now on CD 23. I have been having a lot of pelvic pinching so I decided to take an LH test. And the photo is what is looked like. I have not ever got a test so dark except on my cycle of clomid. Do you think I could be ovulating or trying to 2 days after removing my nuvaring?

Attachments

• 20150607_175838 (640x480).jpg
    20150607_175838 (640x480).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Here is my progression over the last day. This morning's was definitely very dark. But I don't think quite positive. :blush:

Attachments

• 20150608_071353.jpg
    20150608_071353.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
If that last one is not positive it's definitely very close. I would be dtd ASAP :) best of luck :thumbup:

If that last one is not positive it's definitely very close. I would be dtd ASAP :) best of luck :thumbup:

Thanks hun! We dtd on Saturday. I knew I should have jumped hubby before work. :haha: Guess it will have to wait until tonight when he gets off just for good measure.

They pick up on ovulation 24 to 48 hrs before it happens so you're time enough jumping him tonight :happydance:

By this eve that will prob be as dark or darker than the control line x

I agree with PP - it definitely looks like you'll get a positive/ovulate soon :flower:

And btw, it's great to see you over in TTC! Congrats on starting NTNP! :happydance:

I agree with PP - it definitely looks like you'll get a positive/ovulate soon :flower:

And btw, it's great to see you over in TTC! Congrats on starting NTNP! :happydance:

Thanks!! I think it is the right move for us. I am still nervous but excited.

I was nervous, too, when OH and I started TTC. I still get nervous sometimes when I think about it. But now I'm more impatient for it to happen than anything. :haha:

I was nervous, too, when OH and I started TTC. I still get nervous sometimes when I think about it. But now I'm more impatient for it to happen than anything. :haha:

Definately!! Fx it happens for you guys soon.

We struggled with our first so that makes me nervous now. But since it was ovulation that seemed to be the problem maybe between losing weight and having a successful pregnancy it has helped my body get more sorted out. Cause it definitely seems to be trying to ovulate. I tested because I have been having some pinching/pressure down there. Really didn't expect it to be so dark.

Them tests look fab! Keep DTD until they turn negative!! Good luck xx

Well I took this one a bit ago and it was quite a bit darker. I am thinking my LH surge was being picked up this morning. Oh and when I tested this time I had some EWCM when I wiped. So definately think this is happening!

I didn't ovulate before DS so this is all kind of new to me. :haha:

Attachments

• 20150608_112737.jpg
    20150608_112737.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
Well I took this one a bit ago and it was quite a bit darker. I am thinking my LH surge was being picked up this morning. Oh and when I tested this time I had some EWCM when I wiped. So definately think this is happening!

make sure u jump him tonight :) I have just gotten my positive as well yay :happydance:

make sure u jump him tonight :) I have just gotten my positive as well yay :happydance:

Good luck!

Definately!! Fx it happens for you guys soon.

We struggled with our first so that makes me nervous now. But since it was ovulation that seemed to be the problem maybe between losing weight and having a successful pregnancy it has helped my body get more sorted out. Cause it definitely seems to be trying to ovulate. I tested because I have been having some pinching/pressure down there. Really didn't expect it to be so dark.

It make sense that your nervous about trying again. But you could definitely be right about your body getting more sorted out now. I'm glad that you're ovulating. I just got a positive OPK today as well, so looks like we'll be in the tww together :thumbup: FX and lots of :dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->