Could I be?...

Moonpieash

Reaction score
Could I be pregnant? I know I did the deed during my most fertile days... I know this because of the at home ovulation test kits. Well that was 7 or 8 days ago. The past couple of days I have had shooting pains in my breasts...very noticable and uncomfortable pains. I know it's not all in my head. I have also had some CM for the past week it seems. I have also had bad heartburn. I have had a weird feeling in my stomach...like it's knotted up. I was pregnant a year ago and then had a MC... I remember my symptoms then being a burning sensation in my nipples but that was a day or so before I got a positive pregnancy test. I don't know when to test. Last time I was pregnant I got negatives all the way up until the day my period was due and then a positive. Well...I will keep you updated.

Welcome to BnB hun!

The best thing to do is to wait it out and try not to think about it. Just let nature take its course. I would maybe start testing 3 days before your Period with FMU.

:dust:

Welcome to BnB hunni!!

Agree with suz, test with FMU!

Goodluck

imi

xxx

Welcome to B&B and good luck with testing .. fingers crossed for your BFP.

I agree with Suz also, when is your period due ? I would wait until then to avoid any disapointment xxx

Good luck & welcome to BabyandBump

:D

Welcome to BnB! Best of luck with your testing, the wait won't be long now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->