Could I be??

Mommyof10812

Reaction score
Okay so me and my husband had sex 3 times 2 days ago and he ejaculated all 3 times inside me.. I wasn't expecting my period for almost a week. I started bleeding and cramping the next day. Some of you said it's probably my period but my period last 3-4 days and is usually heavy. The bleeding was spotting and also only lasted 48hrs.. Also I'm feeling nauseous.. have a headache to top everything. A lot of pregnancy symptoms but hate the waiting game lol. We would love to have another baby but wanna know What is going on with me?! Help?!?

The only way to know is to take a test. Good luck x

Where are you at in your cycle? If you had sex 2 days ago it would be WAY too soon to be pregnant and at least 2 weeks too soon to be feeling symptoms. Do you know when you ovulated?

the only REAL way to know is to take a pregnancy test. Good luck!! :)

If you only had sex 2 days ago there is no way you are pregnant right now. Do you even know where you are at in your cycle? It sounds like maybe your period is a week away? If so then you probably had sex after you ovulated and the chance of pregnancy is slim to none.

I'm guessing you had some bleeding after sex because maybe it was rough sex, or maybe some blood from your AF was left over and came out because of the sex.

After we BD over the weekend I had a spot of red after, but I knew he hit my cervix a couple times...so that's what it was.

I highly suggest getting on FF and at the very least watching the tutorials so you can get to know your cycle better.

I agree completely with the post above :) timing sex just right for pregnancy is kind of an art form and it's almost completely impossible to ttc if you don't know your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->