could I be?

Jerenet

Reaction score
So, I know the only way I can know for certain is to test, but I am unable to buy tests for awhile. Anyway, I am curious whether I could possibly be pregnant, if this could explain these symptoms...

I am hungry, all the time, moreso than normal anyway. Even after eating a meal, about an hour or two later, I am ravenous! My hair has gotten more oily and my acne has flared up a LOT. I havent had acne this bad in a very long time. I did bleed last week, and I thought it was my period but now I am not so sure. For one, it was 2.5 weeks early...and wasnt as heavy as my periods normally are. TMI ALERT...towards the end, there was more yellowish cm than there was blood... oh...and having to pee...all the time =|

A couple other things are constant headaches, which seem to diminish a bit when I eat...and my nipples have gotten really...dry...its weird, like they are very dry and rough when they are normally soft.

Anyway, I just was wondering if anyone has had these symptoms before, or whether my body is just being weird, lol :)

Thanks in advance!

Well, all of those symptoms may indicate early pregnancy or AF or nothing at all. TTC makes you super hypersensitive to your body. I almost want to say that the mind can induce symptoms too! I still love to symptom spot though :p

I know you said you can't test right now, but that's your only answer! Keep us posted.

If you have the dollar store in your area, you could get a test from there. Many woman say they are just as good as the expensive tests. Good luck!

Early pregnancy symptoms don't mean much. It seems like almost everyone TTC has symptoms and I think it's bc we are just noticing every little thing that we didn't b/4 we started TTC. Plus, those symptoms could mean pregnancy, AF or most anything else.

I suggest testing if you really want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->