Could I get pregnant?

justcurious

Reaction score
I started birth control on April 7th (after being on my period from April 2nd to 6th). I had another light period from May 1st to 6th. According to my period tracker, my fertile period (without considering the BC) should have been April 11th to 17th, with me ovulating on the 16th. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 14th, 15th, and twice on the 17th. (Today is the 17th.) If I stop taking my birth control today, the 17th, will I get pregnant?
Just curious :)

im not sure as the bc pill is a certain hormone that stops you getting pregnant..
can i ask why you started the pill if you are ttc or did u decide to start ttc after u started the pill

birth control is supposed to prevent ovulation so while you're on it you won't have fertile days or ovulation. I suppose if you stopped taking it you could ovulate soon afterwards.

(we started ttc after I started birth control. It's actually a really ridiculous situation.)

So we had unprotected sex twice Friday (that was the last time) and I didn't take my birth control Friday night (or Saturday or yesterday), would that have worked?

I also started spotting a bit today. I don't know if that's good because it's a sign of ovulation or bad because I'm bleeding.

I'm very confused! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->