Could I Get Some Eyes on Test Progression?

second.time

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I got my BFP at 8 DPO, last Sunday. The problem is that I've had two chemicals (one in November 2011, one last month). With my healthy pregnancy in 2012, one thing that comforted me was watching the pregnancy test lines get darker and darker. I've been using the Clinical Guard cheapies and their progression is driving me nuts -- it will stay the same for a couple of days, then get much darker. But I never know how to interpret that.

I've attached images of two First Response curved handle tests and two First Signal tests. The top ones were taken on Wednesday, the bottom ones this morning. Does this look like an OK test progression for two days? Thank you! I'm driving myself crazy over here.

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 35
Oops, here's the second photo:

Attachments

• IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 24
Lovely progression. Try not to worry. After many losses and trouble ttc my son (now 3) i look back and realize that being more laid back is what broughtbme my boy.

Thank you, everybody! I'm trying to stay hopeful. I guess after two very early losses, it's hard not to worry. I also have some cramping today and I feel like my temps are a touch lower than I'd like, so I'm feeling some anxiety today. I know it's not productive though.

I had mild cramping at the beginning of all my pregnancies. I think that is a normal symptom of pregnancy so don't worry unless its quite strong.

Thank you for the reassurance! I had some cramping on and off with my first pregnancy, but it's been four years so it's hard to remember what's normal and what isn't. Really there's not much I can do now except try to stay healthy, relaxed, and positive.

Cramping isn't always bad. Your bean ia getting nice and snug and you're freling it.

Beautiful lines! I had cramping (like af) all the way through 2nd tri with my daughter!

Thank you, everyone! I went and had some bloodwork done yesterday and should hear back about that soon. I also saw a lovely dark Clinical Guard cheapie today, and the cramping has eased. So I'm feeling better today.

Thanks! I still don't love Clinical Guard as much as Wondfo ... it just doesn't seem to progress as evenly or quickly as other brands ... but I'm liking this latest one.

I'd be over the moon with that progression! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->