Could i ovulate soon??!! Confused

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Been takin soy isoflavones this is my first cycle am on cd7 the top test is frm yesterday mornin an the bottom ovulation test is from 10mins ago does anyone think ovulation could come soon i meancmy test are gettin darker :/ confused xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 13
lh levels fluctuate through a cycle so most likely it doesn't mean anything. I doubt even with soya that you'd be ovulating this early. Have you checked your cm? That will likely give you a good indication if anything is going on. x

Yeaa its not dry anymore like kind of watery not that much but a bit x

Mine have been steadily getting darker since cd8 i can show u a pic if u want some people find there ovulation tests do fade in until you get a positive, all i can say is keep testing twice a day x

Yeaa can u show me please an thanks i will do how are your test going what cd are u on now x

I am cd 12 now, the pic doesnt really do them much justice but in person they are darker todays being quite a bit darker than yesterday but you cant tell that well on the picture, my camera is crap lol cm was creamy/lotiony from cd8 until cd11, cd11 was dry and so far today it is back to creamy/lotiony so weird but i find it difficult to check it the day after bd'ing because i cant tell the difference between substances and we do bd quite alot so i cant really go off my cm lol x

Attachments

• cd 12.jpg
    cd 12.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 11
Oh and the paper looks dirty because i accidently put it on a wet patch where i had spilt water lol x

Lol its ok an yhh there deffo getting darker good luck an hope for the best i dont know wats going on with me am going to start testing again on cd10 xx

I am going to get batterys for my camera hopefully that takes a better pic, i was going to start at cd10 but i couldnt resist lol i will next cycle though, yeah cd 10 sounds good to re-start if you have enough tests though i would just carry on testing xx

Am going to to keep testing as i have 7 test left an just ordered 50 offline which should be here tomorrow xx

Yeh just keep testing, I'm doing it every day so I can see if there are fluctuations etc...I dont entirely trust my body, with the PCOS I just feel like anything could be going on. I get very paranoid, after last time I got a positive opk I got really paranoid that I hadn't ovulated then especially after a few people with pcos said they were getting positive a few days after their original positive opks, and as I didn't continue testing I have no idea if my lh levels went back down or stayed up or even went up again. So I've got loads of IC cheapies and going to keep testing. Im getting watery cm and a little ewcm, so I think I'm heading in the right direction. I think far too much, its not good. x

Yeah i have about 50 of them aswell lol wont have for long if i dont get a positive soon x

Been takin soy isoflavones this is my first cycle am on cd7 the top test is frm yesterday mornin an the bottom ovulation test is from 10mins ago does anyone think ovulation could come soon i meancmy test are gettin darker :/ confused xx

Yours are exactly how mine look pretty much all cycle EXCEPT when I'm ovulating lol. I always get a line, sometimes super faint, sometimes darker. But trust me, when you are about to O, and your LH spikes, you'll see a DARK line [as dark or darker than control] and you'll usually see a nearly as dark line the day prior too [not light like the one you posted]...

We always have LH in our systems, it just jumps right before O, which is why the strips will get darker unlike a hpt where any line, no matter how faint, means positive.

To really catch it, I start testing 2x/day [11 a.m. and 6 p.m. or a time near there] starting day 10 as the strips are so cheap anyway but that's just my 2 cents.

Good luck! If it helps this was mine this a.m., I should have a fully dark one by tonight/tomorrow and will likely O tomorrow or Sat.

Attachments

• 7-26-13.jpg
    7-26-13.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Also, this was what my positive opk last month looked like, if that helps. It's a little lighter now b/c it's a month later, but both lines were super dark.

Attachments

• LH2.jpg
    LH2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Yh that helps thankyou ino mine are nt positive just wondered if ovulate was coming soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->