Could i still be pregnant?

T

Tink.x

Well i am 11/12 dpo and AF is soon to arive in 3-5 days time and i have had loads of pg symptoms e.g

Sensitive nipples,
Nausea,
Cramps,
Possibly implantation cramps,
Slight Dizziness,
Boobs have been felt different, dont know how to explain it, and kind of tender,
And Feeling tired,

But about 2 days ago i stopped getting as many symtoms, i now only feel sick maybe once a day and its not as bad as it was before, i get the odd cramp for 1/2 mins and they fade away, my nips are still sensitive and my boobs feel fuller and warmer and different, And only sometimes feel really tired..

I am really hoping to be pg this month. I have been trying for 10 months now, this is my second month with regular periods. i have the rod implantation for a year and 6 months and before that for a year i was on depo. whilst on depo had irregular Af's and with the implant i had none. My partner turns 30 in december and would really love to be able to give him we both would really love.

Oh and if anyone watched eastenders the other night (when danielle died) i cried. Eyes welled up and a tear rolled down my cheek. Dont know whats going on i NEVER EVER cry!! My hormones kinda seem to be all over the place...

Gosh rambling again!!

Sorry for talking so much I am just worried and really nervous. I want a :bfp: this month so bad. If anyone could give me any advise or help me that would really be appreciated!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumpup: Good luck with all your :bfp: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya :)

All symptoms sounding very good :) I don't know that I can give you any advice though, maybe just to stay busy until you test! Good luck x x

Hiya :)

All symptoms sounding very good :) I don't know that I can give you any advice though, maybe just to stay busy until you test! Good luck x x

Thankyooo :) Wishing you loads of luck on your :bfp: honey!!

Still sounding good! Fingers crossed, when are you going to test???:dust:

I still am not sure if i have o'd yet!!!! my cycle was long last month so could still be waiting!l :sex: evry other day just in case!

Good luck

Still sounding good! Fingers crossed, when are you going to test???:dust:

I still am not sure if i have o'd yet!!!! my cycle was long last month so could still be waiting!l :sex: evry other day just in case!

Good luck

Next saturday if i dont come on..should be on between tues & thursday so hopefully :witch: dont show her ugly face!! Wishing you all the best of luck honey!! xxxxxxxx

Could well be - seems like many of my own sysmtoms at the mo! I hate the waiting part! Also think I could be going made checking every little niggle!

Could well be - seems like many of my own sysmtoms at the mo! I hate the waiting part! Also think I could be going made checking every little niggle!

Thankyou and good luck hun..i'm sure you'll get a :bfp: xxx :thumpup:

I think you should try and stay busy until you test! Symptoms sound good though!!
Really hoping you get a bfp hun xxxxxxxx

Sounds good tink. I am going to test Saturday to. :witch: is due somewhere between today and wed. Fxxed she stays away from us. Good luck.

Sounds good tink. I am going to test Saturday to. :witch: is due somewhere between today and wed. Fxxed she stays away from us. Good luck.

Good luck honey..You will have to message me or start a thread or something to let me know how it goes!! Fxxed for you too hunnybun xxx :thmupup:

your symptoms sound really good hun hold on in there ill keep my FX for you xoxo

Sounds good, can't wait to know!!!!

So do things you like, keep happy and positive and don't stop smiling:happydance:

sounds like lots of good symptoms, good luck, heres hoping for a:bfp:

Good luck too everyone!! :D Fxxed crossed for you all!! xxxx :thumpup:

ooh good luck, symptoms sound promising! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back