Could I still get a temp rise? Feeling confused and sad.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

I'm starting to feel kind of defeated by charting and opks.
I have been taking my opks twice a day same time since cd 10. I got my first positive cd 15 at noon And had all the other signs like watery cm (I have never gotten ewcm) and ovu cramps. Bad ones this month. I've also been super strict with taking my temp. I wake at 5 am every morning and barely move take my temp and record. I've been making sure to have good sleeps and keep the house temp the same every night. Now since I got my first positive on cd 15 I expected to see a temp rise this morning but instead it dropped.

My opks are back to negative this morning and hubby and I missed out on dtd last night due to male low sex drive. 3 days in a row was already a lot for him.

So I guess my question is can I still hope for a temp rise or did I possibly just not ovulate this month. Feels like it's late to get a temp rise since I'm cd 17 and my cycle is about 28 dags. Also did we ruin our chances by missing last night if I did ovulate?

Thank you ladies. Im so worried about this.
My chart is in my signature and I've added a picture of my opks up to yesterday.

Attachments

• 14327349547322004542333.jpg
    14327349547322004542333.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
Don't worry! It's hard to tell 100% so far (you'll need 2-3 more days of temping data) but it looks like you O'd on day 17 to me. If I were you, I would bd today if possible to catch that egg if it didn't leave yet. Though it would have been good if you bd last night, sometimes its just not possible, and the time you did bd on day 15 is more than adequate coverage! Sperm can live in your reproductive system for a few days (those stories of ladies who only had sex once in their cycle and got pregnant are true!). I can relate that it gets tough emotionally doing all these things, but you're doing a great job charting! Keep up the good work, I think you have a good chance of getting your bfp in the next few cycles :)

You typically ovulate 24-48 hours after your first pos opk. My guess would be you o'd the night of cd 16 or early cd 17 and will probably see the rise tomorrow! Dont freak out yet!

Thanks ladies. Hubby stopped by on a break and we got one last quicky in. Fingers crossed we've done enough.

Looking at your chart I'd expect your temp to go up tomorrow and that you probably ovulated yesterday - I sometimes get a stepped rise pattern with a dip on O-day, temp goes back up to where it usually is for one day and then goes up to usual post O temps.

If your temp doesn't go up tomorrow then it could be your body gearing up to O, but not quite succeeding, in which case it will try again (when this happens to me, it's usually between 7 and 10 days later).

Good luck! Hope your temp goes up tomorrow and you caught that egg.

Thank you so much ladies. Looks like I finally got my temp rise this morning. Fingers crossed it stays up. Would I count myself as 2dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->