could it be a christmas bfp!!??

i want to testtt test test test test test test
i want to test test test test test test test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meee tooooooooo :rofl: i only bought one test so i would wait for xmas day to test... only 5 days left :happydance::happydance:

how are you holding up hun?

good luck girls!! i tested at 9dpo and was :bfn: think im out!! not due af till xmas day tho x

I'm right there with you girls only I have twelve days left!! ugh!! The 31st seems like FOREVER away!! I hope we all get :bfp:'s!!

hey 9 dpo is VERY early keep up the PMA cuz your def not out yet.... :dust: :dust:

I hope you do get your bfp hun :)
If I get a normal period this month then I will be due Xmas day too.
I don't think I will test though cuz if it's negative i wil be upset and don't wanna be like that on Xmas day. Think I'm just guna wait it out to see how late af gets. So hard tho as I have a test in my bedroom left from last month lol

let me know how u get on Hun. Got my fingers crossed for you xxxx

meee tooooooooo :rofl: i only bought one test so i would wait for xmas day to test... only 5 days left :happydance::happydance:

how are you holding up hun?

hahhaa its soooooooo hard isnt it. i wasnt gonna test this month as i thought we screwed up but after all thses symptoms. lol and i'm slowly losing faith that i am preg cos my nipples arnt erect ( tmi sorry ) but they are really painful and veiny. i'm gonna test tuesday.

Stacey_89 - awwwwwww best of luck to youu hunni, laways thinkin of yaa!!!

good luck all ladies
CRIMBO AND NEW YEAR BFP COME ONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck ladies it all sounds very promising for that :bfp: .... and just to add i also had a sore throat after i Ov'd ... and don't worry about the erect nipple thing mine are not erect all the time just every so often !!

Best of luck ladies !!! :hugs:

Good luck ladies it all sounds very promising for that :bfp: .... and just to add i also had a sore throat after i Ov'd ... and don't worry about the erect nipple thing mine are not erect all the time just every so often !!

Best of luck ladies !!! :hugs:

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! i just wanna test, i want tuesday here. getting sharp painful shooting pain through my right breast lol omg. random

i hear ya... i wan to test so badly, i even mentioned to OH about stopping by the store for one and he said "why, so you can test early and come crying to me for sympathy? Just WAIT!" haha he makes me laugh. I only have 1 test in my drawer, saving it for the 31st, but i've had testing urges too.

i hear ya... i wan to test so badly, i even mentioned to OH about stopping by the store for one and he said "why, so you can test early and come crying to me for sympathy? Just WAIT!" haha he makes me laugh. I only have 1 test in my drawer, saving it for the 31st, but i've had testing urges too.

hehheheh awwww blessums xD its just horrible isn't it. gawd if that test was in my draw right now i wud of tested hehehe. xD
i'm testing tuesday?? i'll be 12dpo, ie nt waiting til chritsmas haha xD whats the best test for early testing???? like the BESTTT

i'm not 100% on it but i think a FRER.. and obviously with FMU. good luck hun, i'm gonna wait it out, i really don't want to be dissapointed this month, but i already feel like i'm out.

i'm not 100% on it but i think a FRER.. and obviously with FMU. good luck hun, i'm gonna wait it out, i really don't want to be dissapointed this month, but i already feel like i'm out.

noooo nooo nooooo positive thoughtsss!!!!! YOUR NOT OUT TIL THE BITCH IS HERE hahahhaha :) :D :hugs:

and wats FMU ?? ( still learning these short names hehe ).

thankyou hunni :)

:dust: xxxxxxxxxxxx

first morning urine hun :) I'm thinking positive but i'm just so sick it's getting to me. *cough*

well ladies... ( tmi post )

Last 2/3 days. i've noticed my boobs and nipples are very tender and there vainy lol. i feel hungry all the time,f though that symptom is early? always tired ( nothing new ) lol last week i had a tugging/ pulling pain, and now i just have cramps and have loads of cm white/yellow and oh points out i'm peeing alot. last month i never had all this esp the boob symptom, and they feel like when i was last pregnant. i'm 9dpo ( well in a few mins, here in england anyways ) LOL and i'm testing tuesday and christmas day if i get bfn tuesday, thoughts!!???

I feel like I could have made this post! LOL. :haha:

I'm testing on monday and I'm also very tired and have sore and achy boobs/nips. A lot of my family/friends have been asking if I'm pregnant just from me being tired all the time :wacko: It's been kinda annoying. LOL

FX'ed for both us!

I hope we both get our :bfp: !!!!

well ladies... ( tmi post )

Last 2/3 days. i've noticed my boobs and nipples are very tender and there vainy lol. i feel hungry all the time,f though that symptom is early? always tired ( nothing new ) lol last week i had a tugging/ pulling pain, and now i just have cramps and have loads of cm white/yellow and oh points out i'm peeing alot. last month i never had all this esp the boob symptom, and they feel like when i was last pregnant. i'm 9dpo ( well in a few mins, here in england anyways ) LOL and i'm testing tuesday and christmas day if i get bfn tuesday, thoughts!!???

I feel like I could have made this post! LOL. :haha:

I'm testing on monday and I'm also very tired and have sore and achy boobs/nips. A lot of my family/friends have been asking if I'm pregnant just from me being tired all the time :wacko: It's been kinda annoying. LOL

FX'ed for both us!

I hope we both get our :bfp: !!!!

hehe bless yaa xD well maybe already aswell you have that pregnancy glow. hehe! people can tell. i hope we do get our chrstmas bfpsssssssss plaeaseeeeeeee i'll do anything. lol are u due a bfp monday?? not an AF oviously :p

No I'm actually due for AF on tuesday, but I figured I can't wait any more! :haha: And its been hard ever since those questions started. I actually got a facebook message from my Aunt asking if I was going to have a baby. I'm just like I don't know yet!

No I'm actually due for AF on tuesday, but I figured I can't wait any more! :haha: And its been hard ever since those questions started. I actually got a facebook message from my Aunt asking if I was going to have a baby. I'm just like I don't know yet!

haha ooooo do they know your ttc?? all them signs must mean something ;p. :D
i had this friend request today on myspace ''Breastfeeding is the CURE'' last night i had a dream i got a bfp and first tym of the month oh had a dream i got a bfp on christmas day, i'm reading to much into it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->