could it be a christmas bfp!!??

oh stop your making me get excited lmao!!
:happydance: :wohoo:

ive given the test to my mom told her not to let me have it till xmas eve so i can test xmas morning :haha:

ahhh, thats awesome hon!! Dark areoloas, you are so pregnant! I think mine have changed a bit darker too, but trying not to get too excited as i had the light pink just now...so a little frustrated.
How about you EllaMom2B welcome and where are you in your cycle? Are you symptom spotting yet with the rest of us?? :happydance:
xx

oh stop your making me get excited lmao!!
:happydance: :wohoo:

ive given the test to my mom told her not to let me have it till xmas eve so i can test xmas morning :haha:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( :cry:

hehehe!
my boobies are nt dark this month, i think i'm out =[:cry:

thats great hun i got my Fx for you...

its a weird colour ive never seen it b4... its like pink in the middle of the nipple then dark brown around it... (tmi sorry) lol...
ive never seen such a colour change not even with my other pregnancies... :wacko:

noooooooooo your not out till af shows and this colour only came today 13/14dpo... early days yet hun

well live in ireland now but my family originate from there... i was born in shrewsbury.. do you know it?

You are SOOOOO preggo babyhopes!!! You'll have to let me share in the joy cause I think I may be out... BOOOOO!!! But its still early only 5dpo but I'm just not feeling anything....

ok im finally going to bed lol
good night ladies.. britt i hope af stays away...

sending u all :dust: :dust: :dust:

You are SOOOOO preggo babyhopes!!! You'll have to let me share in the joy cause I think I may be out... BOOOOO!!! But its still early only 5dpo but I'm just not feeling anything....

hey early days your def not out... :hugs::hugs:

well live in ireland now but my family originate from there... i was born in shrewsbury.. do you know it?

ooooooooo yay a brummy :) and i do know it, ya no a place called northfield here??

not sure... i was 4 when i left but i go back every year i was actually there in july with oh.. lol... my family live there....

good night babyhopes10. and awwwwww xD. i've only been to strewsbery once.

No I'm actually due for AF on tuesday, but I figured I can't wait any more! :haha: And its been hard ever since those questions started. I actually got a facebook message from my Aunt asking if I was going to have a baby. I'm just like I don't know yet!

haha ooooo do they know your ttc?? all them signs must mean something ;p. :D
i had this friend request today on myspace ''Breastfeeding is the CURE'' last night i had a dream i got a bfp and first tym of the month oh had a dream i got a bfp on christmas day, i'm reading to much into it!!!!

No, they don't know I'm TTC, they all are being nosey. LOL. What's family for?

Took a cheapie test today, once I woke up. BFN. Showed it to my OH and I said to him "here be my witness." I know I'm not out until AF comes, but I wasn't holding out hope anyways.

Well my nipples have returned to sore... not cramps or spotting... and I checked my cp and its still high and soft and pretty positive its closed... good sign??

im sure thats a good signn..

today is 14 dpo and no af :wohoo:

thought id send everyone lots of :dust: :dust:

Nice Babyhopes!!!! 14dpo and no AF, yeah!! How are you feeling hon?? any exciting preg symptoms?
Baby dust all

yeah nausea.. very sore bbs.. darker in colour.. i keep being sick.. heartburn... cramps but no af and headache...
:happydance:

how you feeling hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"