could it be a christmas bfp!!??

:dust:

Hiya! Following babyhopes and Britt on multiple threads...

You are SO SO SO preggers, babyhopes! Hope becomes reality?

What's up with you Britt? I'm supposed to be working today too LOL.

Trying not to symptom spot: it's 11dpo for me (I think -- don't chart, only estimate), and I've had loads of BFNs the past two days. No symptoms to spot, really, just crampy.

Unless you count being EXTRAORDINARILY clumsy! This weekend I dropped everything, made huge messes all around the house, was a total clutz! But that's normal... haha.

lol yeah me and britt keep chattin on the two threads :rofl:

i hope so.. its just i keep getting brown cm which makes me doubt...

yes Babyhopes, I noticed that too, lol...2 threads :haha:
how much brown cm are you getting hon?
dont worry, I'm not giving up, still have symptoms I really hope its something. If not its out to the doctors, to see why i was mid-cycle spotting :cry:

anyway, we are all getting our BFP's, so positive attitudes!!
xx
Britt

crampy is good Ellamom!! :)
I am a medical sales rep, so I can wheel and deal from anywhere, as long as i have a lap top and Blackberry :)

If not its out to the doctors, to see why i was mid-cycle spotting

me too :hugs: it will be ok :hugs:

my oh broke down today bless him... was crying saying he was worried about the mid cycle spotting and he hopes im ok... :cry: cuz my aunt recently died of cervical cancer and its just scary for him i guess he doesnt understand my body ..

well from 10dpo i was getting alot of cm with dark bbrown colour (tmi sorry) and ever since its been getting less and less.. today there was only a tiny bit...

ahhh poor guy, your OH sounds like a sweet sensitive guy. Hopefully he is feeling better now.
Brown cm is still good at this time, especially if its less, keeping all FX'd for you AND ME!! :)

i had a crazy moment tonight nd tested, got bfn:( i'll never get a bfp will i :( test crimbo daym, thou FRER 5 days before is 62%. or to early haha. feel sick tonight, maybe i'm getting night sickness like last preg. feeling dizzy all day.

Good luck!! I have my fingers crossed for your test tomorrow!! - keep us updated!! xxx

yayyy babyhopes got ya bfp, congrats, well chuffed for you whjen i read it, i think i sed 'yayyy' out loud hehe!

ok man, my boobs cant be this sure surely before AF is due and why am i sooo hungry =[ lolol i wanna test tmoz but ent got test christmas day then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. =[

yayyy hun i think you sud wait to test :) im gonna test again on xmas day.. that will give me 3 day gap for the levels rise.. :hugs:

i hope you get bfp hun xxx

OMG Babyhopes10 I'm sooo happy for you! And jealous but only in a good way! Sending lost of sticky dust your way! KUP on your pregnancy love!!

thanks hun.. i really hope everyone here gets there bfp very soon :hugs: :dust:

yayyy hun i think you sud wait to test :) im gonna test again on xmas day.. that will give me 3 day gap for the levels rise.. :hugs:

i hope you get bfp hun xxx

haha hubbys getting me another test tmoz for friday, i tried saying no no but he sed ''i'm in this ttc to, let me pay god darm it! so i'm just gonna test tmoz. i am a wimp. sorry girls haha. and yayyyyyyyyyyy you just want an exuse to ctually test on christmas day :p xx hehehehhe :flower:

ok im going to bed night ladies .. good luck testin 2mor let us now xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"