Could it be a sign, or just another niggle?

Cassie96

Mother of one <3
Reaction score
So im 40 weeks on Tuesday and I have a sweep tomorrow.

Since Thursday I've been having really horrible on and off, low back ache to the point where I'm almost in tears, there usually about every 20 minuets for about 2 hours so I get really exited and think 'this is it' and then it goes away. :(

Anyway, all today I've had a really painful and aching downstairs :$, everytime I walk I feel like I've just got off a bike that I've been riding for about 6 hours, I feel all stiff and like I'm unable to walk. I've just had a bath and whilst I was in the bath, I had 2 really painful tightnings about 15 minuets apart that felt like I've just been punched in my downstairs area :$

Proberbly a silly questuon but, do you think it could be a sign that labours around the corner? Or just another niggle?

Ps. Sorry if its too much info x

Sounds like the start to me - but then I have had every clue and sign going but nothing doing so am wrong person to ask! Lol. Hope this is it for you x

Oh I have no idea, but I hope so! Are you bouncing on a ball too?

Yep, I've done everything! Walking, running up and down stairs, hot baths, spicy currys, pineapple, drank 1l of pure orange juice, had raspberry leaf tea, everything :( and still nothing!
I spend all day on my feet so gravity can help and still nothing :(
Hope it's soon as I'm starting to get fed up

I feel for you! I hope LO comes soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly