Could it be anything?

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
Ok...2 questions! First off, sorry for all the Q's but I am loving this forum and you guys are so helpful!

I'm on CD26 and I normally get AF either day 24 or day 27, but last month it went for 35 days (way to get my hopes up you cow AF!) but all tests were a BFN. Why would my cycle have been so late if i'm normally either 24 or 27? Could I have had a REALLY early m/c? But all tests were a BFN??? Funny body mine is!

Ok...next question!

I took a test this morning because according to OPK used last month I definitely ovulated, and I just want to know if i'm preg or not! Well, the test in the T line was weird. There was a line but it was so faint. The C line is pink but the T line was gray and if you held it more than 6 or so inches away from you, you can't see it at all. At the bottom its stronger, looking like a REALLY light pink, then it goes up and fades to a gray, then right up the top it doesn't look like anything.

I will keep taking tests each morning, but could this mean I might be pregnant?

Oh, that was a Fortel test BTW, afterwards I took a Crystal Clear one and it was a BFN.

Hi hun

Questions like this you may be best sticking in the TTC section- Don't worry .... not as a rule but you may get more views & replies x x

Womens cycles can vary - If you were testing an no BFP after you were late on then it is likely you did not MC hun :hugs:

A grey test line should be ignored even if it's half of the line & the rest slightly coloured (or appears) & retest in 2 days x

Good luck :dust:

Ok further to my reply I've looked on Google for these tests.

Fortel is a strip - I think these are good alternatives for women who test alot but if a dout occurs then to use a known brand such as Clear Blue ... I have never heard of Crystal Clear although I know your not UK so all I know is we don't have those here :D

I would personally ignore the first test you did for now.

x

Thanks Wobbles - I wasn't getting my hopes up just incase. I will retest in a few days.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section, i'll find my way around soon :oops: LOL

No hun I wasn't saying you posted it in the wrong section honestly ... where ever you feel more comfy posting is ok with me :happydance: I was more thinking about views & replies. x

My biggest down fall with the TTC thing is my mind. The one thing I have to keep reminding myself is that the mind is a powerfull thing. When I think I could be preg, my symptoms are exaturated (sp) and my period arrives late. Just try not to think about it Babe and go with the flow. At least that is what I keep telling myself. Trust me, I helps.....:hugs:

Thanks guys, I just can't believe how stressful it is TTC!

Suz, I know what you mean about the mind...one month I was convinced I was preg. I had all these signs that I never normally get with AF such as sore boobs, bad fatigue etc, but I honestly think now...looking back that my mind was just playing tricks on me!

DH saw the line too but we both agreed it was the faintest thing we've ever seen, and since it was gray and not colour, we will disregard and test in a few days.

Holy moly, I would HATE to think how much money we've spent on HPK's!!!

I hear you chickie....I have just stopped thinking about it. The first month my husband said....."lets make a baby" I hadnt really been off the pill that month and I swore I was preg. We have all been there. But Im convinced, It will happen for all of us. Just keep the trying part fun.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->