Could it be Baby #3?!

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
My husband and I havent been "trying" but havent been preventing. We just got done with a big job change for him, a huge move for our family, our oldest is in school, youngest is enjoying some one on one time with me during the week. We know we WANT more babies, but we havent been actively trying (by that I mean vitex, charting temps, ect).

I havent had a period since July 20. I took a test last Saturday (Oct 3) as i knew we would be drinking heavily since my best friend and her family were visiting us. Test was negative.

All this week Ive been exhausted and craving water. I assumed it was all from the weekend. Though it did cross my mind that I was craving water just before I found out I was pregnant with our oldest.

Tested this morning with FMU and got this. Ive been peeing every 2-3 hours throughout the day (unlike me) so I havent been able to get a good hold to retest. I cant focus on any damn thing today and its driving me nuts. Im not seeing things, am I? :haha:

Attachments

• 12138565_1529888550634906_2357054747328810402_o.jpg
    12138565_1529888550634906_2357054747328810402_o.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 118
I don't use ics, but I see a line clear as day. Congrats!

And as for the drinking, my gyn says that any drinking before you get a bfp will not affect your baby as it hasn't fully attached to your body/ bloodstream. With the exception of this pregnancy, I've been s*faced, blackout drunk during the tww (thank you holiday parties....) so I have spent many an appointment crying to various gyns about how my one blackout drunk night would affect my bean. Lost my three beans for reasons that have nothing to do with alcohol. Promise :)

I don't use ics, but I see a line clear as day. Congrats!

And as for the drinking, my gyn says that any drinking before you get a bfp will not affect your baby as it hasn't fully attached to your body/ bloodstream. With the exception of this pregnancy, I've been s*faced, blackout drunk during the tww (thank you holiday parties....) so I have spent many an appointment crying to various gyns about how my one blackout drunk night would affect my bean. Lost my three beans for reasons that have nothing to do with alcohol. Promise :)

We NEVER drink. I mean, Im lucky if I have 1 drink a month. This last weekend? Yes. Shitfaced, blackout, falling off the bed, husband had to help get me dressed drunk. :blush: Im not going to stress about it. Had I known I obviously wouldnt have done any drinking, but I was responsible and tested the morning of. :shrug:

Ps. Hello fellow HP nerd :hugs:

Hahah yeah no worries. Obviously, they suggest not drinking to the extreme period hahaha. I'm with you though. I have my glass of champagne Fridays, but outside of that I only drink when i go out. I only get super drunk with certain friends because I am a sucker for peer pressure hahaha

But yeah! Congrats fellow hp nerd! I used to have a ball python named Slytherin's Basilisk. :)

Im so ready to jump in bed now just so morning comes faster. The wait blows.

Looks bfp- I just got one yesterday like that and am waiting for the morning to take a FRER. I hope they're not evaps!

I tried soooo hard to not use the bathroom last night. But of course, I had to give in, RIGHT in the middle of my 8 hour sleep stretch. I got a BFN on my Wondfo and FRER this morning. 4hour hold. I wasnt awfully surprised.

I did pick up some more FRER this morning so hopefully I can hold it tonight and get a good read in the morning. :dohh:

No way! I don't believe u lol. That is a bfp on the ic no doubt in my mind ;) test again!

I hope you get a great line on a FRER! We are in the same boat. Last night I took 3 positive cheapies, then this morning BFN on a cheapie and FRER. I hope there isn't a bad batch floating around! Take a peek at mine if you want, it's the thread on here "BFP?"

Something I just thought of I have seen many women on here who's afternoon test were darker than there morning ones just a thought on your negative morning test

No way! I don't believe u lol. That is a bfp on the ic no doubt in my mind ;) test again!

Haha! Im starting to think its not. But I didnt use the bathroom at all that night, so that was a 7-8 hour hold, and I havent been able to go more than 4 hours yesterday and today. Im trying not to drink a ton. Hopefully that will help me tonight and I'll be able to make it through the night without having to get up and I can get a good test tomorrow.

I hope you get a great line on a FRER! We are in the same boat. Last night I took 3 positive cheapies, then this morning BFN on a cheapie and FRER. I hope there isn't a bad batch floating around! Take a peek at mine if you want, it's the thread on here "BFP?"

I just took another, only a 2 hour hold, and it was a BFN. Out of curiosity, do you have the batch information for your ICs? I checked my Wondfos and the batch number is WOO140378-3. Maybe it is a bad batch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->