Could it be? I need opinions please

pjmm

Reaction score
Hello everyone! DH and I have been TTC since January of this year. My cycles are on the long side (35-45 days), however I do ovulate every cycle. This cycle I ovulated on 04/13. Today I am 12 DPO. I had a lot of symptoms immediately after O starting at 5DPO such as cramps, sore boobs, emotional and fatigue. My CM has been going back and forth from creamy to watery (unusual). I took a FRER at 8 DPO and 10 DPO both BFN. However, when I took the FRER at 10 DPO I experienced something similar to what I experienced on a $ Tree test.

After by BFN @ 10DPO I decided NOT to test anymore...and I was able to hold off until today. I did not want to waste another FRER on a BFN so I tested on a $ Tree Assured test. The instructions say not to read test after 5 min. At around 2 min a "stain" started appearing where the BFP line should appear and started developing into a line :happydance:. I started losing my mind and scrambled to get my phone so I could take a photo. I was doing my best to get a photo when the line started to fade...:cry: I did not want to lift or move the test during the 5 minute window as to not interfere with the results. At the end of the 5 min the line was basically white again. When I hold it up against the light I can see a line...... I just don't know what to make of this!....ideas? :shrug: I have a FRER but I want to save for FMU....my next test date was going to be on Thurs since it's a special date for us. I just need other opinion while I wait.

1st Photo is of "stain/line" during 5 min window
2nd Photo is test in normal light after the 5 min
3rd Photo is test against the light after the 5 min

hopefully you guys can see and zoom on photos so you can see what I am seeing?

Attachments

• z.a.jpg
    z.a.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 87
I see a line but I don't trust the dollar store tests. I got a very nasty evap on one, which I will upload so you can see. It showed up within the time limit and I got my period soon after. Would recommend trying another brand!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 42
I see a line but I don't trust the dollar store tests. I got a very nasty evap on one, which I will upload so you can see. It showed up within the time limit and I got my period soon after. Would recommend trying another brand!

Thank you for your reply! I have used them a couple times in the past but they were BFN I mean bone white! This one really got my hopes up right now...hopefully I can wait till Thursday to retest... Have you got your BFP yet?

Haha, it's always easier said than done to wait! I always caved and tested early and daily. Yes, I am now twelve weeks pregnant with twins.
Got my bfp on a blue dye (Walmart brand) and digital.

Do you have any more tests? Are you ten DPO now? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you and Big congrats to you ! I just saw your ticker on your signature so cute!!

I am 12 DPO today and I have 3 more $tree tests and two FRERS in my cupboard that I'm trying not to think about LOL. I don't know if I want to test $tree anymore...I'm trying not to symptom spot but I just felt so many things out of the usual following O. I try reading things on boards and sometime I'll go through tons of forum pages only to find out the person who started the thread doesn't update LOL so here I am playing the waiting game. Did you have any symptoms during your tww before bfp?

I can see something. I'd try another test good luck! X

I am trying to wait until thurs to get a more reliable result but we'll see if I can hold off that long.. Thanks !

I'm sorry, I can't see anything on those tests, but like others have said, they're not a good brand. X

So I retested on FRER with FMU today and it's as BFN as they get. No shadows, squinters, evap NOTHING.:growlmad: just waiting for AF now. Should be here tomorrow at the latest.... I'll only test again if she doesn't show by Friday. Will keep you updated! Thanks so much for your help though and Fx we get our :bfp:s soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 38
Thank you everyone! I am now 16dpo no sign of af...have not tested because I'm feeling really emotional and don't want to totally ruin my mood for the rest of the day. Last night I had such a vivid dream of holding a baby. Feel like AF is just being cruel at this point by not showing up...I decided if she's not here by tomorrow I'll use my last FRER to test.

Maybe you ovulated later? Do you temp or use OPKs?

It could be.. I usually go by CM and body symptoms. I finished reading TCOYF a couple of weeks ago so I figured if this isn't our month, I'll start temping next cycle. Just waiting to see which it will be....

Fingers crossed that you're pregnant so you don't have to go through temping. :) Can't wait for your test tomorrow!

Fingers crossed that you're pregnant so you don't have to go through temping. :) Can't wait for your test tomorrow!

Thank you :flower: ! I have an unexpected day off today so I'm gonna do some retail therapy and try to keep my mind off it for as long as I can :haha: I will keep you updated when I test tomorrow! Fx!

Hello! Sorry, apparently my update didn't post yesterday. I did test and it was BFN again...still no AF....I'm thinking maybe I O'd late or didn't at all? I'm so confused. Don't know if I should continue testing or start chatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->