Could it be implantation bleeding 3dpo?

Taima

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to get your opinion on this because I'm really confused. I got mid cycle bleeding at 15 and 16 CD. My temperature took a dip at CD15. But when my temperature went up, it didn't go that high. On the third day at night, I spotted again (pink) thinking that my body is getting ready for another ovulation attempt which would be considered delayed. I was using opk but only after the second temp dip the line started getting darker. Anyway today FF confirmed ovulation to be at CD 16 and I was thinking it was yesterday. If I did have implantation at 3 dpo, wouldn't I get a positive hpt now at 6dpo? So afraid to test and get BFN. Though I have been getting bursts of pain in my lower abdomen towards my right side and sometimes in the left and once in the center. I also get bursts of slight pain in my breasts. I have them as I'm typing this.
Here's my chart titled September 21.. This is the first month actually ttc #1. I have regular cycles I get my period every month 20-21 of each month.
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/52e4b1/

Any idea on what's going on? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Kind of looks like you ovulated on Friday (big maybe). Dotted crosshairs on FF mean that FF only "thinks" you may have ovulated on that day. When you get solid crosshairs that's when you can know for sure that's your ovulation day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->