• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Could it be in my head

Littlebit21

Reaction score
I been having most if not all the symptoms. Even had what i believe could of been IB. I was pretty happy to be even though im only 19 .
Took 1 out 2 of those one step pregnancy tests from dollar general . it came back negative and i kind of got my feelings hurt looking at that negative test . we had unprotected sex bout 4 weeks ago is it too soon to test . or did i just buy a crappy test. I FEEL LIKE I REALLY AM PREGNANT . should i just retest in the morning with my first pee ?

Seeing a negative result is really horrible and disheartening :-/ when's your period due? Would definitely test again, good luck :)

Well it was suppose to be due for the 13th or so . but i had pinkish brownish light bleeding for 3 days which is unusual for me .this happened exactly a week after ovulation. (according to my period calender app). i have a heavy flow with really bad cramping and didnt experience either. So im confused at this point tbh.

Hmm that's strange...could you get a blood test from your doc?

I have a dr appointment for the 16th i believe so then im gonna have one done. If i keep getting negative tests.

It seems to point to a bfn. Why wait so long for doc if your so sure?

you dont know that for sure. I only took 2 tests . i had a friend who took 8 tests before positive tests

Have you taken another 1 with fmu?
If your period is not due till march 13th its too early to test 8 days before af implantation probably wouldnt have occured even.
Id test again with a frer in a week

A lot of times pregnancy symptoms mirror pms symptoms and sometimes stress can delay your cycle. I always go with what the tests say for me just because in my pregnancies its been very reliable. There have been months I have been convinced I was pregnant because of symptoms but wasn't. I hope you get the answer you're looking for! Good luck :)

Thank you. I know it may seem silly to rely on symptoms but sometimes you just know your body.I know the 3 day bleeding wasnt AF it wasnt heavy or really even a flow and there's just something different. I know my AF symptoms and they're nothing like the ones ive been having .

from my ages of 20-25 there were SO many months where i had CRAZY weird symptoms (even 2 times where i was a week late, yikes) and i thought FOR SURE that i was pregnant. Like i knew it for sure. But I wasnt. And I feel like a know my body. Now I know not to trust how i feel because it has tricked me so many times. I was never pregnant the times I thought i was. I did get pregnant and have a miscarriage 3 years ago but i didnt have any symptoms until after 5 weeks or so.

I do hope for your sake that you are and that you can celebrate. :D

Yeah . if i am id be bout 5 weeks keeping track of each day. I didnt really have any symptoms till last week besides tiredness. Now just more things and its different. But who knows right.

I just read something about an annovulary cycle, that can cause a lighter than normal period or delay in cycle. Maybe this is what happened if you're still getting negative tests?

It's been about 4-5 weeks since we had unprotected sex . maybe my AF was due earlier than usual but normally i have a 35 day cycle . i didnt have sex during ovulation . doenst mean i couldnt be pregnant. i might be overthinking it but gonna test again on friday . so ill see what happens

I'd say it's highly unlikely that you're pregnant X

I'd say if it's 4-5 weeks since conception you would be seeing a pretty strong positive now. I'd wait and see if af arrives and if it doesn't maybe look at seeing your doctor. I know it's rubbish when all the symptoms point to pregnancy but our bodies can be mean sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"