• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

could it be?!? maybe??

MrsMcCurdy

Future Momma
Reaction score
Eeeks! I'm officially 1 day late!!! Oh could it be??? I don't want to test though cuz I'd rather not know than get a bfn... crazy, I know... oh but I soooooo want to be(dare I say it???) pregnant!!! Maybe test in the morning if the evil witch still hasn't shown. I did think it was odd that I've had so much stretchy cm the last week/week & 1/2... is that a common first symptom?

Fingers crossed for you, babe. I hope it's good news.. I'm 2 days late, BFN on a CBD but a very light line on a co op branded test. Going to test again tomorrow morning. Good luck. X

That's so awesome! Do you chart your temps and are they still high? That's how I knew and decided to test :) I don't blame you for not wanting to test yet and maybe getting a bfn they suck :growlmad: I got fooled a few cycles before I started temping and was devestated :cry:

So exciting let us know!

No I haven't temped all month cuz I got a new job and my schedule was all outta whack but I took it for the first time this morning and it was about average for not low or high. But I know that can change from cycle to cycle. And I chickened out on testing this morning. Hubby said we should wait a day or two. I think he hates bfn almost as much as I do. I just hope none of this has to do with the new job... :( I haven't stressed that much about it the last week or so.

Fingers crossed for you, babe. I hope it's good news.. I'm 2 days late, BFN on a CBD but a very light line on a co op branded test. Going to test again tomorrow morning. Good luck. X
Good luck!!!

EWCM a second time in the cycle indicates the second estrogen surge before AF...however, a lot of women get it before a BFP and I wish you luck!

EWCM a second time in the cycle indicates the second estrogen surge before AF...however, a lot of women get it before a BFP and I wish you luck!

Oh... well normally I don't much at all during anytime of the month so maybe there's still a chance!..?

Youre not out til the witchypoo shows her face! Def still a chance but for the love of Jeebus, TEST

Youre not out til the witchypoo shows her face! Def still a chance but for the love of Jeebus, TEST

Lol omg, I needed the laugh. BUT I tested... BFN... :'( also didn't realise I'd gotten blue dye tests. Aren't those supposed to be bad somehow? Its really strange that the witch still hasn't shown at all, not even symptoms really. I had a few twinges last night that I thought meant she might be soon but they went away really quick and still nothing.... 2 days late. Latest I've been since quitting the pill.

Good luck hun, hope you get a BFP! Not out until AF shows. Best of luck :)

the OH was 3 days late until the witch arrived. nothing worse then building hopes up though, but fingers are crossed!! just get a pregnancy test already!

This is seriously starting to make me wonder. I'm 4 days late but nothing else seems to point either way, AF or pregnancy. Me and hubby are going crazy!!!

Some don't show until further on. I would say a week maximum until it tells you however. Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"