could it be?!? maybe??

Sorry it was bfn. Not out until af shows fx she's taken a 9 month break. Xxx

Sorry it was bfn. Not out until af shows fx she's taken a 9 month break. Xxx

I so so so hope so!!!!!

On another note I've had weird cramps/tightness in the uterus area. Not sure if that means AF or growing a bean but I sure hope its growing a bean!!! Pretty pretty please! This is the latest I've EVER been!

Eeeeek when are you next testing?

I'm going to buy first response tests tonight and use one in the morning!! I've heard they're more accurate and possibly detect earlier than most. I don't know, anything to get a bfp right now!

So today I've felt bloated, rather full all the time, metal taste in mouth(? Kinda weird), peeing A Lot... and extremely tired but that probly isn't related. I don't know. I just want a positive test!!!!

I got First Response tests, now to test in the morning!! Oh Boy!!

Well, I'm officially 1 week late and still got a BFN.... :'( I don't know what's going on...

I bet you ovulated late. Lay off the tests til friday xx

Maybe... I started spotting a few hours ago... good or bad??? Its not much. Kinda brownish so far.

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything but I feel like crap today... headache, achy all over, still having brownish spotting, and so not looking forward to work tonight... I guess I just wanted to voice it somewhere.

No, not yet. I was trying to wait as long as I could... I really don't want another bfn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->