Could it be on the way??? Update; Chemical #3

NovemberRayne

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey ladies..

I need your eyes!

I'm 11dpiui today and curiosity got the better of me.. I found a test useable after missed period and thought 'what the hell' I used SMU with no real hold.

Within 5 mins I saw the following.. It was faint, but pink.. I could see it without squinting and contorting my body into odd shapes to catch the best lighting :haha:

one picture is the original and the other is tweaked

As I had IUI I was given the ovidrel 250 shot 12 days ago.. I used a ic 2 days ago which was a bfn (although I don't totally trust them)

Seeing as the test was for use after date of AF - could this be the beginnings of a BFP??? I also have an old style FRER, should I try that or wait a little longer?? I'm so nervous..

Thanks in advance ladies x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170523-144420~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20170523-144420~2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 112
  • PSX_20170523_144138.jpg
    PSX_20170523_144138.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 87
I see something, really faint though! I'd hold on to the other test unless you're able to go shopping for more tests in the next couple of days! Good luck!

Thank you ladies.. I know it is suuuuuper light, it doesn't translate into a photo well which is pants hehe

I have some ics to stave off the need to poas.. Never had any luck with them though

I definitely see it! Fingers crossed tomorrows is darker and you then you will have your answer!!! Xx

Hey ladies..

I need your eyes!

I'm 11dpiui today and curiosity got the better of me.. I found a test useable after missed period and thought 'what the hell' I used SMU with no real hold.

Within 5 mins I saw the following.. It was faint, but pink.. I could see it without squinting and contorting my body into odd shapes to catch the best lighting :haha:

one picture is the original and the other is tweaked

As I had IUI I was given the ovidrel 250 shot 12 days ago.. I used a ic 2 days ago which was a bfn (although I don't totally trust them)

Seeing as the test was for use after date of AF - could this be the beginnings of a BFP??? I also have an old style FRER, should I try that or wait a little longer?? I'm so nervous..

Thanks in advance ladies x

I think* I see a line ( I am the worst line spotter lol).. I would wait 3 more days and test again

I absolutely can see that. I would give the frer a go.

I used IC and I got a very faint positive but a strikingly obvious BFP on the frer the next day!

If you are absolutely positive your trigger shot was out of your system, I would say this is the beginning of a bfp. My trigger never left my system completely, but I was testing every single day, and saw that one day the test just got draker. Then it just kept getting darker and the beta confirmed a bfp. Good luck!

Hey ladies, no update yet.

I'm 14dpiui today, AF was due yesterday but has thankfully kept away so far. I'm trying really hard to hold out a few more days.

I've been using ics to stave off my need to test but all I'm getting is stark negatives from them. 🙁

I will be back to update again xxx

I see your FRER. ICs don't always show up for everyone until quite late, fingers crossed :)

All three of my IUIs have now ended in chemicals. All exactly the same, I get a faint positive, AF is a day late.. The second day, I'm greeted by brown when I wipe which never turns red 😢

I don't know how much longer I can do this & have my heart broken again. Six pregnancies from the age of 21-36 now & I've never made it more than 9 weeks.

I've had scans, blood tests, hsg, full karyotype testing, the lot. Nothing on paper is wrong. This hurts so much.

Thank you all for being awesome cheerleaders ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->