Could it be? Or am I just mistaking it for PMS...:(

xenongalaxy

Reaction score
(note) We had sex about 2-3 weeks ago. My period is suppose to start somewhere between the first and the seventh. My normal periods are generally heavy. So, I have been feeling pressure in my lower abdomen here for the past week like, something pushing on my bladder. You know how when you lay down your bladder is pushed a little? It is like that, but I am standing up...also it feels like someone kneading my bladder or uterus...I don't know which..o.o Anyways, 2 saturdays ago I threw my guts up, then a few days after that found light brown discharge on my toilet paper. Since then I have been feeling hotter, I have been feeling light headed, I have been having light cramps since intercourse...for the past 2 days I have been constipated and when I wiped today there was a small amount of light red blood maybe about the size of a quarter...then that was that. Now, for the past week my nipples have started hurting! Like, when PMSing my entire breasts will hurt, not just the nipple...but like If I rub one of my nipples...it will hurt some. My fiance said that they look redder. Also, I have been happier/ more giggly which I am usually depressed...and yeah! Oh! And I am begining to get acne? and I can get aggrivated very quickly. If it was PMS I'd be tired and my breasts would hurt...but just my nipples being sore is not a normal PMS symptom for me so uh...Yeah. So...advice? Sound like I may get that BFP? :D *fingers crossed*

If I had all those symptoms I'd definitely be testing! Good luck!

Think you know the answer already! Run to the shop, grab a test, get home, take it, tell us the result!!!!!!

No one on here can tell you if your pregnant, you have to do a hpt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->