Could it be? Please read!

tkeith8109

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I had my thyroid taken out in November and got my period on time on November 18th. I have yet to have another. My periods were pretty regular before it was removed, and now it's about 3 weeks late. I know I ovulated the week of the 8th since I can tell when I'm ovulating. I took a test a week ago, but it was a blue one and I could kind of see something, but at the same time it could have been the dye on it. I really hate to keep buying test so I'm trying not to. Plus I've been cramping for the past week. The cramps are not very light but not bad either, just annoying and achy. They also stay a lot in my sides around my ovaries, in my lower stomach, thighs and back. Idk what is going on but I was hoping someone on here could shed some light on it for me. I asked my dr today and he kid of brushed it off and said it's probably hormones, which is very well could be and I honestly think it is, but I don't want to just brush everything off when it could be something else. Also, after intercourse a couple of weeks ago I had some very light pink watery blood when I wiped, but it was gone after the one time I went to the bathroom. I already have 2 kids, but it's been 4 years since my last pregnancy and I don't remember what the cramps felt like. Anyone else have any of these issues and end up being pregnant or not????

I cramped a lot and i actually thought AF was on the way, it was weird but i tested and it was positive, i am now nearly 11 weeks so its very possible. Fx for you xx

If you are 3 weeks late a first response should show a strong positive if you are. I had cramping this first tri but wasn't to bad

My cramping was on and off. Sometimes I'll feel it as a pinching type pain in my side, other times it feels like stretching near my belly button, maybe a little below. Implantation felt almost like AF was coming on. It really varies person by person. If you think you could be pregnant, go to your doctor to check your beta levels. They will tell you exactly how much hcg is in your system. Good luck!

My cramps were intense I thought AF was going to arrive even after a positive test. I think you should test with a pink dye. It's the only way you'll get a definite answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->