Could it be pregnancy??

GE88

Reaction score
I had nexplanon removed on 14/12/15 and haven't used birth control since, since Christmas Day I've been being sick twice every evening, it can be the smell of food or eating that makes me feel sick. My breasts are sore and my bf had commented that they look bigger and the nipples are bigger. I've taken HPT but every one has been a BFN. I'm an emotional wreck for no reason and cry at anything!

I've also been checking my CP the past two-three weeks and it's been high, closed and soft every time I've checked.

I had light bleeding for 4 days 9 days ago but HPT are still showing BFN, I feel like I'm going crazy :( any opinions would be helpful xx

I'm kind of in the same boat. Last three weeks I've been exhausted, I have all the symptoms you mentioned (I cried because I put too much in a burrito and couldn't close it properly telling my boyfriend it just wasn't fair) basically all "early pregnancy symptoms," In my research that I've been doing there are some women who can get a BFP a couple weeks after their last period or just right before or right on the days their supposed to get their period, but there others who won't get a positive till their 5th week after the period, or 5 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately it might just be a waiting game. You might have experienced "implantation bleeding" but I'm not sure how long that may usually last. I've also been told that some bodies show similar symptoms of pregnancy after coming off any type of birth control just as our bodies are readjusting. I know this isnt much of a definite answer one way or another, but I hope it helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->