Could it be? What do you think? 10DPO/BD

AlbaNY

Reaction score
I'm so hopeful, but after years of trying and being told IVF with ICSI is the only way I'm afraid I may be going a little crazy. (I was pregnant with the only IVF cycle, briefly.)

Yesterday I thought I could see a faint line on a Wondfo, and my husband agreed (which is noteworthy.) We remained cautious and went out to celebrate our anniversary, which is today, while I waited for time to double the levels if there are any.
This morning I took another Wondfo, but we saw nothing to get excited over as he left for work. I was exhausted and took a nap. Then I looked at the strip again, because of course I did.

I see something. I took another, but I don't see much while in the window. Of course I must wait, but since it is our anniversary I'm impatient. I'll buy a FRER today, but opinions please?

The second from the bottom is this morning, and then the last is the latest.

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/alba-ny/image.jpg1.jpg

Looks like my first positive! :thumbup:

I see lines on the test. Can't wait to see the frer xx

I see a line on both of the last two tests! With my daughter, I didn't get a line right away, and saw a line like an hour later on wondfos. The next day the FRER was clear, so hopefully you'll get a nice clear line on a FRER!

Thank you all!

Wow, everyone seems to think it may be. I'm still too scared to think so too much. I went out an bought two 2-packs of FRERs. In each box one is regular and one digital. Although I figured it risky not waiting for FMU I took just a normal one at first then caved to tried a digital... which was negative. :(

Then once again the regular test seems to have a faint pink line an hour later. I tried taking photos but couldn't manage to get a shot. I'm afraid it is just an evap and hat at they all are. After three years I feel like a lunatic (I test ridiculously and always peer at blank white spaces,) but I'm holding out hope for the morning.

Now that it is dusk I can only see the line on the FRER in the bright lighting of my craft room. Maybe I'll try photos there and re-take of the Wondfos. I feel badly about "torturing" my husband with the idea until it seems more certain... Too bad since it would have been a nice anniversary announcement. ;)

I'm off to google FRER evaps. :D

So...you're super early plus it wasn't fmu. There is definitely a line on your first two and those digitals take a bit to show positive. I seem to remember frer digitals as being rubbish!

I really want to thank all of you for responding.

The next day it seemed we couldn't see anything on the test(s,) so I decided to wait a few more days before trying any more. When I did it was negative. My period was due while we were visiting friends for the holiday weekend, but it still hasn't show up.

I'm as many as 5 days late now, but two strips this morning were negative and tonight one also. (Actually, one this morning was messed up having a strange deep blue line that that looked like pen ink. It showed up during the time frame. So weird, but the tests are pink dye!)
Anyway, I have some cramping days ago and expected AF, yet nothing.

At this point I am just feeling like a nut case. I'm sure my head or something else is messing up this cycle, but if AF doesn't show by Monday I'll see if I can get a blood test.

If it's five days late, I would definitely get a blood test. I have a friend who never got positive urine tests for all three of her pregnancies and could only confirm her pregnancies with blood tests. It's something that rarely happens but is definitely still a possibility :)

Just read this through and wanted to wish you luck! :) Please keep us posted. x

Thank you all again. I have a final update.

All day I was really starting to give in to being hopeful, and I was going to figure out where to get a blood test tomorrow. However, half an hour ago AF suddenly showed. Super, super, super heavy and painful to boot, and it sucks that I also have a bad cold. :(

I was supposed to figure out a new clinic to use for IVF, because we need an appointment before the end of the year, but I'd been putting it off. Now I will have to get on it. (It is a big emotional drag and since moving we don't have any good options.) Drat.

Thank you all again. I have a final update.

All day I was really starting to give in to being hopeful, and I was going to figure out where to get a blood test tomorrow. However, half an hour ago AF suddenly showed. Super, super, super heavy and painful to boot, and it sucks that I also have a bad cold. :(

I was supposed to figure out a new clinic to use for IVF, because we need an appointment before the end of the year, but I'd been putting it off. Now I will have to get on it. (It is a big emotional drag and since moving we don't have any good options.) Drat.

drat is right. I'm sorry mama. Clean slate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->