Could June be the month?

m0miJoaquin

Wife w/2 lovely bundles!
Reaction score
We are trying now and hoping for a March delivery. Anyone else hoping for March?

god i hope it is (for both of us) this is my 17th month TTC how long have you been trying?

@Karla1- Just started trying. I also have a 2 1/2 year old. We wanted to wait until our son turns three to have the next one. Good luck TTC.

@Karla1- Just started trying. I also have a 2 1/2 year old. We wanted to wait until our son turns three to have the next one. Good luck TTC.

I'm in the same boat! My daughter will be 3 Dec 9th.. so we're hoping that if we get pregnant this month it will be 3 months after she turns 3.. perfect!

March would be an awsome birth month!

March would be ideal for us. If I conceive now, my son and I will fly back to Texas during December in order to deliver in March. My husband would work until March (spring break) and fly back to Texas for the delivery and then the three of us would return together to our home in Kazakhstan.

I am hoping June is my month. I am on CD 2 right now so hopefully I will check that egg.

Trying for a Valentine baby. Also, my grandmother passed away on Feb 18th last year, so I really feel like she is watching over me and she is my angel and that she would LOVE it if I brought a child into this world on the day of her remembrance. And, my husband and my 3rd Anniversary is on the 12th of Feb...So anytime in Feb would mean so much to me!! Hoping and praying that May is my month!! But I will be happy for a March baby as well...My birthday is in March!

im really hoping its this month for me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->