Could March be our month?!?!

bubbles_cymru

Reaction score
:happydance: exciting times ... time to :sex: and get the deed done!:happydance:

Who's with me???

:wave: bubbles! Can I join you? I am expecting AF to arrive on or around March 1. I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle so I'll be excited to try for a March BFP! Bring on the Christmas babies :happydance:

Im CD 15 today still waiting for my + ovulation test. So so so so hoping for a Christmas baby! X

AF should be here Thursday so I'm definitely ready to try again! We really want to have a baby by the end of the year so I think this is the last month we can make that happen...

I'm supposed to be doing the NTNP route since i'm tired of trying and getting BFN...but who am I kidding. I am still temping so in some way we are still "trying."

Only on CD2, can't wait for this period to be O-V-E-R! According to FF right now next period is due March 24th!

I hope so :)

Im cd4 today and trying to get positive and trying smep method which translated to me and hubby is - just having more sex!.we are a bit rubbish at that and usually only fit it in once or twice.... I might need to start training for all this bding!!!

Period will be due 23/24 march xxx

Huge temp drop this am so I think the witch is just around the corner......

I am on CD13 and still waiting for my +OPK. We have been BD'ing every other day anyway since CD10. Getting nervous that I may not be ovulating but will do another test later today.

20140228_171739.jpg
So ladies this top test is today CD18, bottom is CD14 or 15 (cant remember the date). Does it look like a positive? It's the darkest line I've had but hasn't dried that dark. X
Darkest.jpg

UPDATE: I got my positive yesterday morning, it's now back to having no line x

I want this month to be it so bad! its our anniversary! CD 1 today! good luck everyone & baby dust :)

I have FS appointment means I oping to get clomid tomorrow and should start by the 10th so hopefully ill be in with a chance noe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->