could really use advice ladies!! should i test??

Lenny

stepmam and mammy :)
Reaction score
hi there ive just come off the implant on the 14th of this month so little over a week my doc told me when i got it out in 4 to 5 days i shud bleed well i havnt had that and since me and OH have been BDing i was thinking if i havnt had any signs of bleeding in a month ill do a test cos ive been getting cramps lately but still no sign of AF.

Do you think it will be just a waste of a test i mean i no ive just come off the implant and it cud take more than a month for AF to show her face but its just to ease my mind really i mean the cramps are strange.

What do u ladies think i cud really use some advice thanx :hugs:

its up to you if a test would make u feel better than do so, but it could take a bit for af to arrive. :flower:

i no it could take awhile ive heard it can take months but the hard thing is not knowing if af just isnt showing up cos ure body isnt settled yet or if af isnt showing up cos ure pregnant its complicated

Do a test - at least then you'd know for sure and could just move on xx

i would buy a cheap one from the net and do a test as soon as it arrives to put your mind at ease, but its the same as coming off the pill, you could either bleed all the time for a few months or nothing, until your body gets used to the extra stuff going in,
it took my body 5 months to sort out a routine for my peroid once coming off the pill x
and if the implant was still in and you were ''doing it'' then the chances are that there would be no baby,
test anyway to put your mind at rest x

the implant has been out for just over a week now i think iam gonna wait till its been out over a month then test so i no iam still waiting on af to arrive :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->