Could really use some help!

BabyMama2010

Reaction score
Hi all, I haven't been on the forum since 2010 when I got my first BFP. My son will turn 5 in May however was seriously ill when he was a year old so we have only just decided the time has come to try for number 2.

I am currently on CD22. I saw my gynecologist on Wednesday as I wanted to check up on my PCOS. She said that there are no signs that I have PCOS and told me that everything looked normal.

She also said that my insides were a bit blue which is a text book sign of early pregnancy. This information is a bit of a shock for me as it took me 4 years to conceive my son....this was our first month trying for number 2.

I told her that I have been having cramps which she said can be a good sign and that I should wait for AF next week and test if it doesn't show up.

Now my question... I am sure I ov'd on Friday. I have been cramping every day since then and it hurts. These are like nothing I have felt before. They are stronger than AF cramps and are making me feel pretty rotten. They vary in place from over both ovaries, to in my lower abdomen and around my belly button. I'm concerned that something is wrong as they are really intense at times.

This morning I checked my CM. It was abundant and really thick and creamy....

If I am actually pregnant are these types of cramps normal?

I had no symptoms at all with my son. Not one the whole entire time and as it's been 5 years since I was pregnant with him I feel like a novice again.

Sorry for the waffle but hope someone can help me!

Xxx

I had pretty strong cramping all through the first trimester with my son (uterus stretching). Have you taken a test yet? How much longer until AF is due? If a doctor said that to em I would have probably bought an entire shop worth of tests, lol.
Good luck to you and I hope this is it for you xx

I had pretty strong cramping all through the first trimester with my son (uterus stretching). Have you taken a test yet? How much longer until AF is due? If a doctor said that to em I would have probably bought an entire shop worth of tests, lol.
Good luck to you and I hope this is it for you xx

I'm due my AF anytime from Tuesday so think it's too early to test yet although I am extremely tempted! I have bought one today but am hoping to hold off trying it until I am actually late...

Was your cramping quiet painful at times? And all over? I find it odd that it sometimes cramps near my belly button..... We only had sex last Friday and Sunday so am assuming it'd be too early for these cramps to mean much....?

It's just so odd as never experienced this its my son....

Thank you for replying to my question X

If it's due Tuesday and you brought a 4 day early one I would do it tomorrow

Be careful with the digitalis honey, they're far less sensitive than FRER's.
The cramps weren't too bad but my pain threshold is quite high when it comes to lady cramps (I have endometriosis, so it's a daily occurrence for me). When I was in labour it didn't even hurt that bad until I was 8cm and when I went into preterm labour at 31 weeks I didn't even know it was happening even though I was 2cm dilated and having contractions ever 3 minutes, lol. If you want an accurate result, try and wait until the day you're due or when you're officially late (pssht, yeah right ;) ) :haha: Maybe grab a 3 pack of FRER instead and use that as they can detect 6 mIu, I'm pretty sure xxx Best of luck xx

The cramps weren't too bad but my pain threshold is quite high when it comes to lady cramps (I have endometriosis, so it's a daily occurrence for me). When I was in labour it didn't even hurt that bad until I was 8cm and when I went into preterm labour at 31 weeks I didn't even know it was happening even though I was 2cm dilated and having contractions ever 3 minutes, lol. If you want an accurate result, try and wait until the day you're due or when you're officially late (pssht, yeah right ;) ) :haha: Maybe grab a 3 pack of FRER instead and use that as they can detect 6 mIu, I'm pretty sure xxx Best of luck xx

Update...

So far this morning I've had no cramping just mild/light AF pains. I did a clear blue digital test this morning which was negative but I am not sure if AF is due Tuesday or Thursday as I can be irregular.

Upon checking my cervix is high, soft and spongy and is covered in thick white lotion like mucus....

Are these positive signs?

Will look into getting the ones you suggest or try and hold on till later in the week!!

Xxx

I had a lot of cramping and cm with my second daughter. I think its totally normal and you shouldn't worry unless you start seeing a lot of bright red blood. Dark red and brown blood is okay because that's just old blood clearing from your body. Keep us updated :)

Update...

So far this morning I've had no cramping just mild/light AF pains. I did a clear blue digital test this morning which was negative but I am not sure if AF is due Tuesday or Thursday as I can be irregular.

Upon checking my cervix is high, soft and spongy and is covered in thick white lotion like mucus....

Are these positive signs?

Will look into getting the ones you suggest or try and hold on till later in the week!!

Xxx

Sorry I didn't read the replies:wacko::dohh: lol. Digital tests need more hcg than a standard test, you should get an early response test since your period isn't late yet:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->