Could she be coming?!

-x-Rocky-x-

Mummy 2 princes Daisy Mae
Reaction score
Hey im only 36 weeks pregnant but since last night i have been feeling sick and a lot more tired.. annnnd not to be disgusting but for the last couple of days a have been going for a No 2 a lot more regularly :blush:.... i think im just gettin to a stage where i think everything means she is on her way lol.... Also i know i should ask my midwife this but she always seems as if she wants to get through every1 asap but if i was to go into labour before 37 weeks would i have to go to the hospital straight away.. or would i wait around my house untill contractions got closer.. any help would be very apreciated! many thanks Roxanne x

I would wait til you start getting contractions a few an hour then give labour ward a ring

Ive been the same the last few days., except I've had diarrhoea. MW said that it's just my body getting ready and as I'm run down with a cold that could have triggered the diarrhoea.

My MW is pretty useless to be honest, but she has soooooooooo many pregnant ladies to deal with it must be diffiuclt fitting everyone in and she never manages to fit me in, should be seeing her every 2 weeks but havent seen her for a month. Anyway I'm having similar symptoms, I go for a number 2 all the time lol more than once a day whereas before I would go maybe twice a week lol. I also feel sick a lot, can't eat much, uncomfortable, more braxton hicks. My MW just tells me if anything happens, or have any major concerns ring the labour ward which I haven't needed to do yet! MW also advised me to always ring the labour ward first rather than just turn up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->