Could someone please help. I have stomach ache

Hope13

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am approx 4 weeks and last night stomach ache started. I had friends round and was worried all the time they were here. I have been awake in the night to keep checking there is no blood (which there isn't up to now). It is not like cramps, just a dull ache. I'm so worried something is going to happen after ttc for 2 years. My husband has been away on a stag night last night and I am so scared to tell him something is wrong when he gets home. As he keeps saying to me, "you have made me a very proud man" I so don't want to let him down. Could anyone please advise. Thank you so much. x

I've had cramps, pains, aches and even spotting since I got my BFP Hun! And baby was doing great at 9 weeks! I know every new little change and ache worries you but try to relax if the pain has you doubled up then got to the EPU otherwise I recon it's just your uterus stretching xxxxxxx big hug xxxxxx

Thanks Betty. Im not sure if (TMI) if its something to do with my bowels, lol, as they are all over the place. Thank you for our reassurance though, I am really grateful. xx

I would try and relax, I had bad aches, cramps etc between weeks 4-6 and I think its everything moving about in there getting ready for baby, as long as theres no blood, just try and relax.
If something is going to happen to your preg there is nothing you can do to prevent it so just put your feet up and try and relax hun x

Thanks Emily. I guess I am just so paranoid and it is so hard to relax. I really dont want to let my dh downl xx

Hope if you are constipated as well then yes you will be getting lots of mad aches and pains I was doubled up in work one day with constipation because I hadn't gone for like 4 days but was continuing to eat at a normal rate! Lol nothing is TMI for us lot we are all going through the same things xxxxx
Ps I've found things like raisins help and they taste better than prunes lol xxx

I know what you mean - it feels like alot of pressure on us when they are so excited!
I hope all goes well with your preg x

Thanks Betty and Emily. Im wondering if I strained to much last night which gave me stomach ache. I always worry that won't help. I feel dizzy today which I hope is a good sign. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"