Could someone please take a look at my OPKs

KIALea

Reaction score
Hello month 2 of ttc no2. Last month was my first proper cycle off the pill and it was a long 40 days and 40 nights!!

Im opking this time (see pic) we dtd last night on cd 18, i always do them in the evening when home from work, and todays cd 19 is an AM stick. will do another tnt but we are going out so dtd is unlikely.

Do you ladies think i might still have tomorrow given that its not completely as dark as the control line?

tirunoba

https://unsee.cc/tirunoba/

Thanks xxx

Yes its almost there but not quite positive, don't forget its only an indication of impending ovulation, most women ovulate 12/36 hours after getting a positive opk, good luck! Xxx

so thats good to know, if it even goes darker tnt we might can still cath that eggy tomorrow fx :)

should we keep bding as much as poss till it fades away. have to choose wisely as hubby gets baby making 'stressed'!!! :dohh:

See I temp so I keep bd until I see a rise in my temp indicating ovulation, also my cm changes from fertile straight after so once that has gone together with my temp shooting up I can be pretty certain I've ovulated, you have to wait til the rise in temp is sustained for 3 days before you can be sure, but with just using opks I'm not sure, I know once you get a positive you are likely to ovulate between 12/36 hours but it can be up to 72, I've had a run of positives for 4 days before and only ovulated on the 4th day, opks are just telling you you are having an lh surge which preceeds ovulation but it isn't definite, your body can gear up to ovulate, fail, then try again, I think if it was me id keep bd for a few days after just to keep myself covered xxxx

ah i see i have lots of the ovulation sticks so perhaps ill just keep peeing on them and bding.

i got the darkest one 3pm yesterday but hubby says its not exactly as dark, then today its lightened up a bit, hope i havnt missed it, cant bd till this evening now. so FX.

No I'm sure you'll be covered, I've read that some surges are as short as 6 hours hence its recommended testing twice a day so as not to miss the surge but if you're bd anyway you'll be just fine:) I'm at 2 dpo in the tww at last! Xxx

Well I got 2 matching lines this afternoon so we just did the do again tnt. Im not temping so I guess ill guesstimate at 1dpo from tomorrow? Ill keep testing till it goes lighter though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"