Could someone please take a look?

Hazybaby84

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, just wondered if anyone could a peek at my chart and tell me what they think? I am on cd23 of a 25 cycle i also have a 11 day lp which I confirmed with my chart. But as for implantation dips and Pre af dips, I really don't know enough to know what I am looking for or at. It also doesn't help that I have had two days with a low grade fever which kinda threw my patten out of the window slighty. So any help would be appreciated, thank you. X

Here's the link for my chart.
myovulationchart

Could someone please take a peek and tell me what you think? X

From the look of your chart, you ovulated on the 14th. Your crosshairs are dotted likely because the CP you listed (MSC) isn't what would be expected during ovulation (HSO).

As long as your temp stays above your coverline of 97.4 you should be good. If you LP is usually 11 days, then a pre-af dip would probably happen tomorrow or the next day. An implantation dip would usually occur around 7-10dpo. It looks like you had a small dip on 7dpo, so could be that. Though many people have dips in their LP and end up not being pregnant. GL and :dust: to you!!

Thank you daydream, I do hope that little dip on 7dpo is implantation. All I can do now is hope that my temp stays up like you said but it's absolutely killing me all this waiting especially so close to af. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->